Montgomery Gator

Some more stuff happened after you considered Gregory a friend. You still didn't even know if you should continue to consider him a friend. But that wasn't your concern right now.

Right now, you and Gregory are listening to Vanessa scold Freddy. And she found out about Gregory's existence and that he has been going around doing things he shouldn't. Eventually, she had left the room. Which allowed you and Gregory to get to him. 

"Freddy, I need to give you upgrades."

"Why's that, superstar?"

"You need to be stronger to protect me and Y/N."

"How would you upgrade me anyways?"

"I'll figure that out."

He said good-bye and grabbed your wrist. He dragged you out of the room and began to tell you how you both were going to upgrade him. First of all, he asked if you had any connections to the animatonics. You only really cared about Roxanne, Chica was a little, Monty not at all.

He nodded. Then he said that we are upgrading Freddy with their parts. And your first victim was Montgomery Gator. You figured that he'd be at his golf course, because he loves it there. Gregory agreed.

Off you both went.

When you both got there, you didn't see him. Gregory looked at the catwalk and saw the gun that you needed to use for something. You never played Monty Golf, so you didn't really understand much of it, plus you are 10 years old, so you don't even know THAT much.

Gregory went towards it and used it. You didn't understand what happened, apart from the fact that Monty destroyed the gun. You and Gregory looked at each other and panicked. Right before Monty began to chase Gregory, he told you, "Y/N, I'll distract Monty, you go fill up the bucket will the balls."

You nodded and went off. You did just as Gregory told you. When you got all of the balls in the bucket, you yelled for Gregory. He ran over and just when Monty was close enough, he pressed the button.

What happened after, you weren't quite prepared for. Basically, when the button was pressed, the bucket came down. And, damn that looked hella heavy. Monty tried to hold it up, but the catwalk where he was standing began to break and crack. Eventually he fell down; letting go of the bucket. He landed on a metal pole and his lower half detached from the upper half. 

You and Gregory went down and took Montgomery's hands from him, easy. You then went back to Freddy. 

Freddy was powered off, so this worked well for you both. Gregory carefully, removed Freddy's hands and replaced them with Monty's. 

Surprisingly, when Freddy woke up, he didn't even realize that his hands where Monty's color now. 

Freddy tested out his hands and they worked pretty well. You and Gregory went back out, and what he told you next made you very upset......

Heya! So, this is kind of a good cliffhanger. Hehe.

Well, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. 

Uhhh....I hope you have a fabulous Day/Night/Evening!

500 words