Fixed

"This stupid robots are going to be the death of me," the guard mumbled under his breath. He decided that Chica would be the easiest one to fix, so he began to work on her. He decided that the fixing would take a few weeks. He sighed and called the owner of Plex.

"Yes?"

"The animatronics are broken, so if we ma-"

"How the hell are they broken?"

"People broke in, I got them out though."

"Alright now go on, continue what you were saying earlier."

"So, if we-------"

You tuned out the rest of what was happening. You looked at Gregory who was wiping away his tears. He seemed to not be wanting to cry, you understood that, it happened many times before.

"Yes sir. Thank you sir."

He put the phone down and turned towards us. He crossed his arms as he said, "Hope your both happy. The place will be closed for a week or two. Considering that isn't much time, you will both be helping me with this."

You and Gregory nodded. You understood this was a punishment of sorts. The guard turned back to Chica and continued to fix her. You walked towards Roxanne who was still on surprisingly. You placed hand onto her and smiled. It wasn't a forced one, no it was the fact that you could easily remember what she looked like and would be so happy to have her back to what she used to be. 

A week later

For the past week, you and Gregory helped fix the animatronics. Chica was done and was still very much annoyed at Gregory. Although, she did forgive him slightly, since she had no full memory of her trying to kill you both. You did have to explain things to her for her to forgive, but at least she did forgive, right?

Freddy was completed next, he wasn't happy that we destroyed his friends for upgrades. You explained that you did it because you didn't want Gregory to be upset at you. He explained that he was simply trying to protect himself.

By the end of the week, Roxy was pretty much completed, she easily forgave you, since you explained things to her before. She still tried to kill Gregory for a few minutes. 

For the next week, however it felt like a month to you, Montgomery was getting fixed. The guard made sure that you and Gregory stayed in touch with the fixing and less with the animatronics. He put them into a room by themselves so neither of you would go and talk to them. 

Monty was a pain to complete. He took the full week we had left to complete. When he was done and powered on, he didn't forgive you or Gregory until the other three explained things to him. You would have done it, but he didn't bother to listen to you. He claimed that you didn't know anything about everything. You had balled your fists and didn't hesitate to say, "I'll break you in half again, so try me." 

He looked at you and shrugged with an "I don't care, you can't even do that" following after. You took that as a challenge. You waited for him to turn away from you before you jumped him. Surprising everyone, he fell to the ground. Your ten year-old little body, pushed on of the heaviest animatronics to the ground. With one punch you had a dent into his body.

Roxy picked you up and stopped you from hitting and damaging him anymore. You calmed down a bit and slowly fell asleep, today was long and tiring.

Heya! I'm going to make this the last chapter. If you do have ideas that I could use to continue this, then go ahead and tell me. I'm willing to listen.

ANyways, enough of me talking, I hope you have a great Day/Night/Evening.

633 Words