𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙠𝙚𝙣 𝙜𝙡𝙖𝙨s
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Jay frowned and looked confused.
He looked around at the people and then checked his phone.

When he saw the pic, he tried to take deep breaths and calm down but inside he felt like he could kill everyone.

He slowly looked up and looked at the others.

Everyone was staring at him.

He started to panic and he still tried to take deep breaths which was hard.

Sunghoon was also staring at him, smirking proudly.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Jay was sitting in the car, waiting for his mom who was arguing with the principal and two other teachers.

And the school's not taking any responsibility for any of this?! In fact, I don't want to keep my son in your ‚prestigious' school anyway."

His mom said and walked to her car.

When she was sitting in the car seat, she looked at her son.

„I just want to know one thing. What were you expecting, sending that photo to a total stranger?? Did you think she would fall madly in love with you because of such a photo? Did you think that by doing such a ridiculous thing, you could lure her into marrying you and falling for you ?! No one wants damaged goods. A boy's reputation is all he has.
It's like glass . If it breaks, you can't put it back together! And you're that broken glass now."

Jay turned his face to look outside the window.

His mom looked to the front and started to breathe loudly.
„What are people going to say about us now?"

Jay teared up and his mother started driving.

Sunghoon, Sunoo and Jungwon looked at the car as it drove away. then sunghoon looked at Jake and
Ni-ki .

——————————————————————————-

"Take one flyer and pass it on. If you plan on joining the school trip, get it signed by your parents and return it by the end of the week."

Ms jung said.

"Ms. Jung, i'll take one for Jay, as well." Ni-ki said.

"Don't bother. After what happened with Jongseong on open day, he won't be returning to school."

Ms. Jung answered while sunghoon , jungwon and sunoo all looked at each other.

"You mean,today? " ni-ki asked.

"No, i mean , for good." Ms.jung answered

"What do you mean, 'for good'? Thats not possible."

Jake said

"Shh! Silence. Let this be a lesson to all of you. Now you know what happens when a boy forgets his values. This is all because of the Internet and social media."