①②

𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙢 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙢 / 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 2

FINAL CHAPTER❕for now
———————————————————————————
"No, it's fine. We won't have to worry about anyone seeing us here." Jake replied.

"Okay, come in." Heeseung said and held Jake's hand and closed the door behind them.
———————————————————————————

All the teachers and parents were in the auditorium and they were clapping for Ms. Choi.

"And that's why.. we believe that the education these kids receive is the most important foundation for the future. And we cannot forget the moral education.."

Ms. Jung was also in the auditorium and she was looking for Ms. Choi. When she saw her, she walked out of the auditorium.

Ms. Jung walked into the principal  office and opened the laptop.

She opened the parents' files and then the parents' contact information.

"Jaeyun..." she whispered, impatiently.

Then she stopped scrolling through the contact info.

"There he is." She whispered and grabbed the phone next to her.

She put in the phone number and called Jake's parents but all Ms. Jung got, was a fast beeping, meaning that his parents weren't available.

Ms. Jung sighed and hung up.

Then she looked back on the screen in front of her and saw the "Only use in case of emergencies"  number.

Ms. Jung hesitated at first but then grabbed the phone and put in the number and called it.

Them someone picked up.

"Oh, hello. How are you? Can I speak to Mr. Sim, please?"

————————————————————-

Niki was in the bathroom, scrolling through his phone and looking at his and Kyungwan's pictures.

He sighed and scrolled to the next picture.

It was the picture that "Iseul" had sent him and Jake.

The picture where him and Jake were in the cafeteria with their boyfriends.

But something caught Niki's eye.

He frowned and zoomed in the picture.

It was Sunoo's reflection in the glass.

Niki sat up.
"What?... Sunoo?" Niki stood up and walked out.
————————————
"Listen, let's try to talk to him. Maybe he'll listen."
Jungwon said as he was walking outside with Sunoo.

"Agreed. You think he somehow got access to Jake's phone again?" Sunoo asked.

"No way. He's got to be doing something else."