𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙠𝙚𝙣 𝙜𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙨 2
———————————————————————————
"You know what? I'm suddenly not in the mood for you or your plan. You're on your own. I'm out." Jungwon said before leaving.

"You know what, Jungwon? Suit yourself!" Sunghoon left too.

"What? Sunghoon! Jungwon! Jungwon.. Sunghoon, wait!" Sunoo ran after Sunghoon.
———————————————————————————

"Come on, boys! Come on! Keep moving, we're not just playing around! This isn't a joke! Just because Mr. Kim put me in charge, doesn't mean you get to slack off. We will not rest! No, no walking! Come on. Even if you fall, keep running. Come on!

Niki was in charge of teaching the students in gym today. He made everyone run a lot of laps, however he wasn't very proud of the power the students we're showing. They were clearly exhausted but Niki didn't care.

"Come on, keep moving." Some students were practicing on how to play soccer.

"You can run faster than that."

Sunoo and Sunghoon were running together but Sunoo stopped.

"Sunghoon," now they were walking.

"you know i love you. But what you said to me and Jungwon was really mean."

"You need to understand that this isn't a joke. We're not playing here, Sunoo."

"You're the one who needs to lighten up and take it easy."

"You know what? I don't need any of you. Why don't you go run with Jungwon? You two are better off together."

Sunghoon walked away.

Sunoo was exhausted. He tried to catch his breath when Niki walked up to him.

"Hey! Don't just stand there, run."

"I was just taking a little break."

" A little break? Sunoo, you've taken enough breaks. It's time to start taking this seriously."

Then Jungwon walked up to Niki.

Niki ignored him and continued talking.
"Do yourself a favor , and move."

Niki then glared at Jungwon and walked away.

"Look, don't listen to him. He's just jealous." Jungwon said to Sunoo.

"Of what?"

"I mean, look at those curves. People would kill for that. Own it."

Sunoo just looked at Jungwon and then smiled.

"Boys, gather around!" It was Mr. Kim.

"Soccer tryout results" Jake smiled and ran up to Mr. Kim.

All the students were now gathering around.

"Looks like Niki wasn't playing around" Mr. Kim laughed looking at his students.

"Okay. So, good news. Soccer tryout results are in."

The students clapped and Jake looked at Niki with an excited face.