Epilogue

This is a book on the ideology of Feminism and the Gender Construct we have in America through the perception of myself as a human, trans woman and the author of this publication.

This is meant to be a discussion starter. There is lots of room for opinion. There is not room for hostility or aggression. Those reactions simply are part of the underlying problems I address about our society called toxic masculinity.

The information included is meant to help broaden the theory one might already may have on gender, sex and ideological practices in American society.

Inside this presentation is a series broke up into segments titled: [1]Grasping Gender in America, [2]Gender Reveal, [3]Toxic Masculinity &TERFs, and [4]Unpacking.

This, I am afraid, is not a standing precedent on gender and sexuality. It is however, a good starting point to join the conversation if you have not already.

I set out to understand my own sexuality and gender early in my life. I have now gained an understanding and want to help others to understand me, as a trans-identifying person, a little better.

I am a single trans-identifying individual expressing my reflections in the following pages in hopes of breaking down barriers, advancing education fronts on the construct of gender & sexuality, and evolving toward a society where all humans achieve sexual freedom.

PS...

The Anglosphere had already seen decades of "counterculture", centred on the rejection of tradition and the pursuit of freedom and desire. Buckle up. This one's for the patriarchy.