10

anabelle held me in her embrace after having an intense make out session

i felt happy for once.

i felt at peace.

with anabelle, there was nothing to worry about and i felt safe in her arms. for the first date, there are so many weird and unfamiliar emotions that im feeling. i know that i catch feelings quickly and there's nothing i can do to stop that.

anabelle's fingers played with the fabric of the dress and i felt her head shift from mine and she looked down at me, making me look up at her.

"i can feel you shivering, baby. are you ready to go?" anabelle asks.

i nodded.

"why didn't you say so, my love?" she frowns, looking down, "now i feel bad-"

"no, no, dont be." i rushed out when i hear the guilt laced in her tone.

anabelle looked at me.

"i promise that i just started feeling the need to leave." i assured her.

she nodded slowly.

awww.

we got up and i took up the blanket while she took up the three baskets, one with the remaining food, another with dirty plates and empty bottles and the other with unopened foam dishes and other sweets, baked goods, etc.

we walked to her car and i took in the scene around me.

i was being blind folded on my way to the sight so i didn't get to see anything.

"belle?"

"yes, my love?"

i blushed at the nickname.

"how will we act in school tomorrow?"

"what do you mean, baby?"

we walked through the trees and i soon saw her car came in view.

"what i mean is that my friends dont know i like girls. they're very homophobic and judging, belle." i said and she opened the car trunk and placed the baskets in.

i held on to the huge blanket, not putting it inside.

"put the blanket in."

"but i want it to cuddle with on the way back."

"its dirty."

i pouted and anabelle gave me a small smile in amusement.

"dont give me that look, my love. i'll turn on the heater."

"promise?"

"i promise."

"pinky swear." i held out my pinky towards her and her brows shot up.