14

*unedited*

*unedited*

"then be my girlfriend."

"no."

anabelle gave me a look.

"take me out and do it properly." i stabbed my finger at her chest and left the bathroom, going downstairs. i went in the kitchen and started brewing coffee for both of us.

after a while, anabelle came downstairs in a sweatpants and a training bra and she came up behind me.

"good morning, my love." she mutters in my ear, pecking my neck, "i didn't tell you good morning, instead, i brought up some talk."

i turned and gave her a soft smile. i know she's feeling apologetic, like she's made me angry but it's anything but that. i just want her to show me her worth.

"good morning, darling." i pecked her lips and anabelle smiled back at me.

"i didn't make you angry, did i?"

"no you didn't, belle."

"promise?"

"i promise." i said and she nodded, placing her lips on mine. i brought my arm around her neck and turned my body in her arms, making her wrap her arms around my waist.

i poured my emotions into the kiss, placing my other arm around her neck.

anabelle pulled me into her, making our chests crashed against one another and she let me dominate the kiss. i placed my lips over hers, a muffled intake of breath coming from her.

i felt her semi-hard against my stomach and i smirked.

the things i do to her.

anabelle lifted her sweatshirt on my body, making her hands glide up my waist and to my bare breasts. her fingers went to my nipples and she tugged on them harshly, making me cry out. my knees buckled but i held onto her.

she lifted me up, taking me by surprise and placed me on the counter.

"moan for me, baby."

anabelle took off the shirt and immediately attacked my breasts, gripping each of them with her hands. her lips went to my brown, sensitive bud, taking them in her mouth. her teeth tugged and nipped at them, making moans slip from my lips.

"shit," i moaned when she smacked the side of my breasts multiple times.

"you love feeling the pain, dont you?" she rasps out and i nodded, gulping slightly.

"verbal answers." anabelle snarled and i cried out when she smacks my breast again.

"yes, yes i do. it makes me so wet everytime," i said, my cheeks becoming darker as i spoke. it's true. with the painful sensation following by the pleasurable sensation that followed after, it made my body feel amazing and it made my core weakens and gaped to be filled.

the sensations make me want anabelle to do things to my body, to make me feel things no one else ever has, to make my body here, mark me and show her claim on me.

"mm, good girl." anabelle mutters and leaned down to my breast and circled her tongue over the red marks that she has created.

my fingers went to her hair as i raked them through her hair, massaging her scalp and she began to kiss up my body, neck, chin, jawline and to my lips.

our lips molded against one another and i could feel the sparks dancing on my skin, my core tingling in anticipation. anabelle pulled back from the kiss and rested her forehead against mine.

"if you ever say no, delilah, i swear."