Prologue (edited)

Klaus was feeling restless and bored. He couldn't stand another day of being cooped up in the house doing nothing. That's when Elijah walked in with a smile and a laptop in his hands. "What do you want, brother?" Klaus asked, rolling his eyes.

"I found something that might interest you," Elijah said, placing the laptop on the table. "There's a Renaissance fair not too far from us. Let's go. Have a little human fun. Forget everything for one day, Niklaus."

Klaus's expression was confused and surprised as he lifted his eyebrow. "You're suggesting that we attend a Renaissance fair?" he inquired, his tone conveying interest and skepticism.

Elijah nodded. "Yes, and I have something you will like," he said, pulling out two outfits from a bag. Klaus looked at the clothes and saw they were old-fashioned, perfect for the occasion.

After changing into the clothes Elijah had personally made for them, they headed off to the fair

After changing into the clothes Elijah had personally made for them, they headed off to the fair. Klaus couldn't believe how much he enjoyed himself. He would rather not admit it, but he felt a little better wearing his old clothes again like he was once again human.

As they walked through the fair, a girl bumped into Klaus. "I'm sorry I wasn't looking where I was going," she said, looking up at him. "I'm Y/n."

While scanning his surroundings, Klaus inquired, "Are you alright? What's the reason behind your haste?"

"I need to find my brothers. We agreed to meet at the center of the fair, where they perform music and people dance," Y/n explained.

With a gentle smile, Elijah bowed respectfully and said, "If it pleases you, my dear Lady, my brother and I would be honored to lend you a helping hand."

Y/n laughed and nodded. Elijah gently pushed Klaus closer to her, and he offered her his arm. They walked to the center, and two men came speedily and walked toward them. "Sam. Dean. I got lost, but these two helped me," Y/n said, running up to them. "Thanks for helping our sister. She gets excited being here," the tallest one explained.

After talking, the three of them asked Klaus and Elijah to join them in listening to the music. Y/n began to dance along with other people. Dean pushed Klaus after her, and he couldn't help but laugh as he had fun. He spun her around and danced until the music ended.

After everything was done and the sun began to set, Klaus and Elijah knew they had to compel them into forgetting them. However, Klaus didn't want to compel Y/n. He didn't know what it was about her, but he felt something he couldn't explain around her.

Meanwhile, Rowena had finished the future spell that she needed. She didn't know what to make of what she saw. "Well? What does the future hold for our special little Winchester?" she asked, looking up to see an old friend.

"Magnus Bane. How good to see you," Rowena said, surprised to see him.

"Don't try to avoid the question, Rowena. I want to help," Magnus said with a smile.

Rowena sighed. "She's a Mikaelson soulmate."

Magnus smiled and handed her a slip of paper. "Here's an address to a house in Mystic Falls. The house is in your name and has been warded, so even if a vampire gets invited into the house once they leave, they must be invited in again."

Rowena was surprised but grateful. "Thank you, Magnus."

Magnus nodded. "Anything for an old friend. Just be careful, Rowena. The future can be tricky."