Who is he? (Look into the future){edited}

Hope's Pov

Bobby, Charlie, and I shifted through some boxes. I pulled out a photo album; inside were pictures of Bobby Singer with Jo Harvelle and Ellen Harvelle, Uncle Cas, Uncle Dean, Uncle Sam, and Mama Y/n. Some of Uncle Dean's, Uncle Sam's, and Mama's birthdays. A few of Auntie Charlie in Renaissance armor. "Hey, it's Mom and Dad's wedding video," Bobby exclaimed. I put down the album to watch the video.

Mama and Dad's wedding was beautiful. The color theme was black and gold with silver accents. The flowers were purple, Mama's favorite color. Mama walked down the aisle by Uncle Sam and Dean. Dad was slightly crying as Mama walked towards him. Cherry blossoms seemed to snow down on her as she walked down the aisle.

Uncle Elijah was Dad's best man, while Claire Novak was Mama's maid of honor. A strange man was officiating the wedding, the vows were spoken, and Dad made a big show of spinning Mama and then dipping her with a kiss. He always seemed to need to show off whenever Mama was in his arms. The video ended as they walked down the aisle together.

"Who was that man? I don't recognize him," Charlie commented. Bobby pulled out more photo albums and looked through them. "He's in so many pictures. How have we not noticed this," he exclaimed. Sure enough, the man was in every picture Mama was in. His hair was different colors sometimes, and he had cat eyes in some, but he was always there. 

We decided to ask the adults, in another room, Dad, his sibling, and Mama's brothers were having a man's day. I set a picture of young Mama, the man, and another man with a tattoo on his neck on the table. "Who is this man, and why is Mama so close to him?" I demanded. Uncle Sam and Dean looked at each other, sighing, and looked at Dad knowingly.

"The man's name is Magnus Bane," Uncle Dean said. " When Y/n was young and still with our father, John, they were in Brooklyn, and one night, Y/n ran away. Y/n stumbled on a club called Pandemonium; Y/n sat outside, watching everyone go in and out of the club. Magnus heard that she was out there. He took her in for a few days, and they bonded."

Uncle Sam chuckled, "The women are now having a spa day. Magnus also convinced Rowena to perform a future spell so that Klaus and Y/n could find each other. Nobody knows what he's planning. Warlocks are tricky people; they never give straight answers unless they like you."

Meanwhile, Y/n and the Mikaelson women laughed in Brooklyn as they clinked their champagne glasses. "I think the kids found out about Magnus," Hayley comments, looking at her phone. Freya laughed as she looked at the messages the boys were sending them. Magnus smiled and refilled the glasses. He gave Y/n a knowing look and kissed the top of her head.

 He gave Y/n a knowing look and kissed the top of her head

(these are the styles of wedding dresses that I was thinking of)