The Ball (edited)

Rowena's Pov

I smirked as Y/n and I arrived at the house I bought in Mystic Falls. The house was an old three-story with a garden that went from the sides and into the back. The exterior was a beautiful reddish-brown color with a dark brown color with a golden knocker in the center. You could see dark forest green curtains inside the house. Roses, iris, orchids, poppies, and tiger lilies surrounded the house.

The interior was a beautiful lilac gray with dark oak flooring. The basement was set up for my magic: a dark marble countertop, red oak cupboards, and a redwood table in the kitchen. The living room had two gray couches, one loveseat, and a recliner. A large flat-screen TV was on the wall.

Upstairs were the bedrooms, mine, Y/n's, and the boys. My room had a lavish Scottish aesthetic to it. A king-size bed was on one side of the wall, and a vanity on the other. Sam, Dean, and Y/n's room were more straightforward. There is a king-sized bed and a dresser in each room. The Winchesters always kept very little on them. Sam's room was green, Dean's was blue, mine was red, and Y/n's was medium purple. My room was at one end of the hallway, while the boys were on the other, with Y/n in the middle. Finally, there was the attic; there wasn't much up there except for the disguise Y/n owned.

Y/n picked up a box, nearly dropping it after accidentally stepping on her shoe backing up. A six-foot tall young man with dark brown hair and eyes who was jogging past quickly helped. "Would you like some help? I'm Jeremy Gilbert, by the way." Y/n looked up at me as I stood on the porch. I nodded, and the two started bringing the boxes into the house. Across the street was a Mikaelson, a very captivating and handsome man, 5'11" in height, with a slim yet muscular body. He has short brown hair; I assume this was the noble Elijah.

After Jeremy finished helping Y/n, he left. Y/n helped me put my things away in the basement. It was evening. While eating, a knock came on the door; Y/n got up to see who it was. She came back sooner than I expected; she had an invitation in her hand. I took the invitation from Y/n and read it. It was an invitation to a Mikaelson ball; I smirked, knowing my plan had just started.

The Night of the Ball,

Dagon arrived the day before the ball; He brought two dresses for Y/n to choose from for the ball.

Or

(Chose the dress you want on Y/n)

I walked into the Mikaelson house, where the ball was being held. Dagon escorted Y/n; everyone looked toward her. Soon enough, Elijah asks everyone to find a dance partner and dance in the ballroom. Dagon offered his hand to me, and Y/n walked a little away from us before Kol asked her to dance. Y/n smiled and agreed, while everyone waltzed Y/n quietly explained to Kol that I could bring his magic back for a small price that all his siblings had to agree to. After the first dance ended, the Mikaelson siblings walked into a room away from everyone; I explained everything Esther had planned since before she died. She had made the mistake of telling me before revealing that I was a witch all those years ago. We agreed that tomorrow, I would perform the spell.

Klaus's Pov

After we left the room, it was time for my mother to make a speech. Grabbing a glass of Champagne, I listened to my mother speak; at the end of her speech, everyone's glass suddenly shattered. Mother played it off as old glass had been used; everyone ignored what had happened.

I noticed the girl that the witch Rowena came with going outside, so I decided to follow. She sat on a bench, and I walked over to her and sat down beside her. "I'm Klaus Mikaelson." I introduced myself to her. She smiled, "Y/n pleasure to meet you." "Who is Rowena to you, may I ask?" I was skeptical about Y/n. She seemed harmless, but as a Mikaelson, nobody was indeed harmless. "She is my aunt, but I'm not a witch," she explained as she took off her heels.

We talked through the night before the man who came with them came out. "Miss Y/n, Rowena says it's time to go." Y/n nods and excuses herself to leave. Why wasn't clear, but I didn't want her to go. Suddenly, the bushes behind me started moving. Looking towards them, a wave of fear washed over me. Hidden in the bushes, glowing red eyes stared at me, growling. I was frozen until the eyes moved away. The bushes moved as the creature in them rushed towards the front of my home.