Chapter 25 • Concealed Desires

Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan both headed back to the rooftop, As what expected the C-Members and the ex president was still there waiting for them.

"Where have you guys been?" The ex president asked as they finally sat back.

Xiao Zhan politely answered, "Did some business with someone, uncle"

Let say did some business with Yibo.

Since the Ex-president was so fond of Xiao Zhan, He then nodded and signalled Xiao Zhan to sit which is he did.

"It's Sunday tomorrow and our free day, Let's drink!" The CIO then raised his glass and even stood up after that they tossed their glass.

As soon as Xiao Zhan drinks it, he then suddenly remembered that he has a low alcohol tolerance!

"It is not that I'll drink alot tonight, maybe it's fine"

So why when he accompanied Darren to the Bar, he didn't touch the wine that Darren's friend offered to him.

Until It's almost midnight and all of them were so drunk that gives Secretary Han a headache and who is now busy contacting their wife to come for pick them up.

The C-suites members' head were on the table, some are already sleeping including Xiao Zhan!

Whilst Wang Yibo is still fully sobered and Xiao Zhan peacefully sleeping on his shoulder.

Wang Yibo had to wrapped his arm behind Xiao Zhan's back to secured him and one hand on the wine glass gulping his one last drink.

"Mr. President, I already contacted them. Should I call someone to pick COO Xiao too?" Secretary Han asked.

"Not necessary" Wang Yibo replied as soon as he put down the glass.

"Okay sir, I'll take my leave for minutes to welcome these sirs' wives"

Before Secretary Han would go Wang Yibo immediately asked her, "Did you called my brother?"

"Yes sir"

"Good" Wang Yibo then signalled her to leave.

When Secretary Han left, Wang Yibo then gazed at Xiao Zhan. Don't get Yibo wrong, He did his best to stop Xiao Zhan but his own Father scolded him and said, "Son. COO Xiao has own decisions, let him be!"

And then that's it. Xiao Zhan literally
drink with them but Yibo knew this will happen so why he didn't drink alot to take care Xiao Zhan at least.

Wang Yibo planted a kiss on Xiao Zhan's forehead and whispered, "This time I'll never leave you"

-❀-

"Are you sure you want to bring Xiao Zhan in our Mansion?" Haikuan asked while his attention is on the road.

Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan were in the back seats while their dad is beside Haikuan still sleeping.

Haikuan was the one who picked up their dad including Xiao Zhan and Yibo, he knew Yibo can't drive because of his condition 'coz Yibo was kinda drunk too.

"Yes" Yibo didn't hesitate to answer and fixed his coat that he used to covered Xiao Zhan's half body, preventing him to catch a cold.

Xiao Zhan even snuggled closer to Yibo after that.

Seeing it through the mirror, Haikuan can't help but to feel satisfied.

Just after a moment of watching Xiao Zhan, Wang Yibo flinched when Zhan's phone started ringing. He then glanced at the caller and made him frowned.