Chapter 1

Nini pov

Elena came into my room because is the first day of school and I'm a sleepy head but needed to get up. I went took a shower and went downstairs to the kitchen where Elena was making coffee and jenna was making toasts. Aunt Jenna is not domestic but she's trying because she has to look out for three teenagers. Jenna said "toast. I can make toast." Elena said"it's all about the coffee, aunt Jenna." I laughed a little cuz it's true.

Jeremy came to the kitchen asking if there was coffee taking Elena coffee out of her hands. Jenna took out ten dollars and ask us me and Elena declined but Jeremy came and took it. Jenna said " anything else? A number 2 pencil?" I just laughed. Elena ask "don't you have a big presentation today?"
Jenna was so busy trying to get everything right that she forgot. Jenna said "I'm meeting with my thesis advisor now. Crap." Elena and me told her to go. Elena asked Jeremy if he's okay but Jeremy said don't start and left.

Before Elena could told me something, I left and Bonnie was outside we got in and rode off. Bonnie said "so grams tells me how I'm psychic because we're descendants of the Celtic druids, I know right? I wasn't buying it either until I remembered my uncanny accuracy. I was Put this women in a home. I predicted Obama, David cook and I think Florida will break off and become little resort islands." After she finish Bonnie looked at Elena who was staring out the window not paying attention. Bonnie started talking again " did I tell you about the orgy? I had the football team over. Threw a blindfold on and I still don't know who took my virginity ELENA! BACK IN THE CAR!!" Elena "I did it again, didn't i? I'm sorry Bonnie you were saying something about being psychic." Elena told Bonnie to predict something about her. Bonnie "I see puppies and daffodils and a naked Ryan gosling" then something hit the windshield causing Bonnie to jerk the steering wheel. What was that? Oh god! Elena? Are you okay? I'm so sorry. Elena said "it's okay it happens and I can't be freak of cars all my life" before turning to me. Are you okay, I was shocked and I had anxiety about cars but I told her I'm fine and rode to school. Oh I forgot! I'm Elena and Jeremy's younger sister. Elena's 17 while Jeremy is 15 and I'm 14 making Jeremy older by 1 year ando know I'm in 11th grade with Elena while Jeremy is in ten. I'm smart for my age but I'm scared because this is the first time being in this school and I don't know how people will react to me being here.

Before we went inside Bonnie said " I predict this year is gonna be a kickass and I predict all the sad and dark times are over and you're going to be happier than happy with some hot sex too." Making Elena and me smile. Now inside MYSTIC FALLS HIGH SCHOOL, Caroline came said hi and told both Elena and me ¿how are you? It's so good to see you. We told her we're fine. Caroline asked Elena ¿ have you seen Matt yet? Even tho she knows they broke up after the accident.