Chapter 4

Stefan pov

I went to the bathroom and saw Nicole drinking and carried her to my car before I texted Elena telling her to not worry that I'm taking Nicole to my house because she was feeling sick. We got home and I took Nicole to my room she was fast asleep and I took the opportunity to take a shower after I came out Nicole was staring at me well my below. I went to see if Zach was here but he wasn't and went up again only to find Nicole in my towel saying she couldn't find clothes, I got her clothes and Nicole took off the towel Reviling all her curves everything and put the clothes on before climbing onto bed.

I follow turning off the light and Nicole hugged me and I grabbed her hand and fell asleep.

Nini pov

I hug Stefan and fall asleep waking up early then him taking a shower and putting on my red dress and heels waiting for him to wake up. After a while of waiting he finally open his eyes realizing the time and we were late meaning no school. Stefan got up took a quick shower and change in front of me probably not realizing I was still there. I think that happens more often than usual for us. I follow Stefan to the kitchen to see a guy Zach Stefan's uncle questions about why was I here etc but we were late and Stefan didn't want to talk. All the way to my house he was daydreaming bout something he said if he could come in I said if course even tho we were the only ones here.

He even followed me to my room and sat on the edge of my bed and I finally broke the silent asking if he was good and got no answer. I got closer and bend down to be the same level as him and looked into his eyes I saw worry and sadness and didn't question before I got up Stefan grab my arm and pull me closer to him kissing me luckily me were alone in my room.

Stefan pov

All the way to Nicole's house I was thinking about yesterday and how I was going to tell Elena what happened. Now we weee inside her house and I follow her inside her room she was looking for something while I space out again she asked if I'm okay which I didn't answer causing her to bend down and looked into my eyes seeing that I wasn't going to say anything she slowly got up and I hold her arm not knowing why.

I kissed her meaning I'm cheating with Elena with her little sister but I couldn't stop and didn't understand why. After a few seconds she responded to me and I started kissing her neck and collarbone making her moan a bit but she pull away realizing it's wrong.

Nini pov

I pull away because I can't do this to my older sister with her boyfriend and I'm not the type of person. I got out and walked to the kitchen to got some water when a hand grabbed my waist turning me around and it was Stefan Salvatore. I told him to back off but his grip started getting harder making me flinch. He said that he was sorry didn't know what got into him and to not tell Elena about this, I walked away before he said anything else making my way to the living room.

Jenna came to the house and realized I'm here with Stefan alone. Stefan came and explained everything to her letting out the kiss and what happened yesterday. Jenna ask if we were hungry and we said no and she went to her room to get some sleep leaving me and Stefan alone again.