Chapter 2

Nini pov

Elena and Bonnie and me are walking to the office so I get my schedule but stopped when we noticed someone there. I asked Bonnie ¿who's this? Bonnie said " i can only see hot back" making me laugh a bit. Bonnie is really playing the role of being psychic "I'm sensing Seattle and he plays a guitar." I notice Elena looking at Jeremy and went to the boys bathroom and I followed behind. Elena "great. First day of school and you're stoned." Jeremy "no I'm not" Jeremy looked at me saying help but I couldn't do anything sorry jer. Elena started searching Jeremy everywhere and couldn't find nothing. Elena told Jeremy "I know who you are and it's not this person. Don't be this person." Jeremy said don't start and left, Elena went after him but bumped into hot back dropping her textbook and phone. Hot back bend down and helped her and then I came out and saw what was happening. Hot back looking confused ask Elena " is this the mens room" I thought he blind or som. Elena couldn't speak and I told him it's a long story.

At the football field

Elena and me are walking over to Caroline and Bonnie. Caroline "His name is Stefan Salvatore . He lives with his great-uncle in the old Whitmore Boarding House. He hasn't lived here since he was a kid. Military family. They traveled a lot. He's a Gemini and has a scratched retina and that's why he wears the shades inside." Damn how did she know all of this? I left leaving them to talk and went to the cafeteria where hot back aka Stefan Salvatore was. He looked up at me but I decided to walked alway leaving him alone not entirely alone. I walked to the front part of the school and decided to skip school, I didn't care because it was only one hour until school finish and went home.

At home

Elena came to my room, waking me up from my sleep and said why did you leave I was looking for you like crazy. Calm down, I had a headache and decided to come home instead of being in the prison with all those idiots. Elena said to get ready cuz we going to the grill where Matt works and this a local hangout for teens and adults too.