Chapter 3

Nini pov

Stefan came pick us Elena and me from the house after we got to the grill, Elena and Stefan were talking as they knew each other for years but everyone looked at us mostly at Elena then Matt came and said hi. I could feel the tension in the air but after a minute it was gone.

Caroline started asking Stefan questions even tho she knew the answer, Caroline ask Stefan if he was going to the party tomorrow? Stefan was confused so Bonnie to him it's a back to school thing and said yes. Then he ask Elena if she was going but before she could say anything Bonnie answer yes and I notice Caroline was a little mad but cover it up quickly then he ask me I said no because I'm young and Elena wouldn't let me go either way. But Bonnie convince Elena and I'm going hooray 😁 finally.

The next day

School went fast today maybe it was because I was excited about the party. I put on a bodycon dress with black heels and Stefan was waiting for Elena and I was walking down when I notice Stefan looking at me but this look was different like he was about to tell me something serious but oh well Elena came and ruined the moment.

Stefan and Elena went hung out somewhere and I wanted to drink but first I looked for Elena and couldn't find her. I was drinking vodka and I was light headed when someone carried me to a car and then I was on a bed. It wasn't my bed or Elena's and i looked around realizing someone kidnapped me but false alarm it was only Stefan. Stefan came out the bathroom and he was wearing a towel covering his below part and I couldn't stop staring at it and then Stefan came and sat on the bed asking if I'm okay. Duh 😒 after seeing you like that I'm not okay because I want to taste and eat you if you know what I mean.

Stefan told me that Elena knows and tomorrow before school he's taking me home which I nodded and looked sad. I went took a shower but couldn't find nothing to wear and waited for Stefan to come. He came and ask why I wasn't dressed and he said there is clothes in the closet, he came a shirt and boxers which I gladly took and Strip off the towel revealing my boobs etc. I put the clothes on and Stefan was still shocked that I change in front of him.