Chapter 1: St Freya

(There will be lacking of stuffs please tell me if there is so that way I can edit it early)

Kevin Kaslana, the hero of the past. A hero of justice. Ever since hearing that name... the one that resembles and identical to my name. Made me the one that I want to become. I'm not strong nor weak. Just scared... Scared of things that will happen to me eventually... again...

In my 10th birthday I receive a useless surgery. It did hurt at first but few months come by I was fine till this day. But before the surgery, I was given a task to perform combat test. It was weak after the surgery, I felt stronger but not much of a difference. After that surgery, I lost my facial expressions and to feel warmth of a human's love. And with it, I as well received an imaginary friend, namely Ares. A great beast that can talk in both my dreams and while I'm awake

And then due to my lack of emotion, my serious face and the lack of emotion mirroring towards others... I never had friends(Except the girls in my childhood) nor don't know what to feel like having friends, despite being popular. I performed great on academics and on athletics too. Whenever I did something wrong that I myself don't know... I... just apologize.. If things goes too far, things goes south pretty quick. I mean I don't really care but, it's enough to make them go away...

_____________________

As I turned 18 in this year(2015). I told by uncle(I never had parents or I couldn't remember their faces) to enroll to a certain Academy. It's mostly made for girls but my uncle said that I could just enroll there if I get to pass their test. I've practice enough kendo, sword martial arts and have been to shooting range just for this occasion. 

When I finally had my time, I went to Japan then to Soukai. Asking for direction to where the Valkyrie Academy is. They asked me question in which I answered. They doubt me which was surprising.

Finally at the gate of the Academy pulled out some documents of invitation. I approach of the guards as they laugh

???: Enrolling huh...

???2: Just make sure the luck is on your side. Cause the girls here are extremely hateful towards men

Kevin: I apologize for that. Can I go now?

The guards were confused to why I apologize they then just shrug it off and let me in

???3: You're pretty enough that the girls will like you by just the appearance. Like my friend said; Just wish that luck is on your side. And as a man yourself, the test will be hard. Specially if you don't have stigmata.

Kevin: I see, Thank you miss

???3: Sure

???: Isn't he cute?

???2: Yeah, he looks cool but apologetic... He needs to man up!

???4: Hey now, we don't know his story yet. So let him be

???3: Agree
____________________

Meeting with the Principal made me nervous. I knocked on the door while I hear whispers.

"Come in!"

A child like voice can be heard. I did what she said so I entered the office

Kevin: Are you the principa-... Aunt... Theresa?!

Theresa was smirking at me as the woman next her was confused