Chapter 14: Mission

As the 5th eruption still occur. the Hyperion team has came back only with just the Captain in emotionless state holding Himeko's corpse. People that loved Himeko was in shambles, friends and teammates, students that looked up to her as a role model just see the unconscious and no longer breathing. Of course the emergency quickly ran to the captain and assisted him. Even though he was empty he was still sure he can do something for her, to get her back... with the doctors rushing her to an ER of the Hyperion the captain then left to return to his office.

The next day it was announced that she's dead, Bronya, Mei, Theresa and others cried. She's dead but managed to save the world temporarily.

Mei cooked for lunch, she couldn't help but be sad about it, can't even stopped crying. The teacher she looked up to; died, the girl she really care about; missing and the boy that met her changed her heart and wanted to be him to look up for the future the same way she look at Kiana. Protect the world because of her team... now missing and dead.

Mei: It's all my fault

Mei silently cried as then a light patted her back

???: Hey, it's alright. It's all gonna be fine

Mei: But missing, I have no one but Bronya! I can't go on without thinking about them! What if Kiana got into trouble and die? What if they took Kevin and torture him!?

Mei screamed her heart the white figure

The white figure's coat finally breaks and reveal its identity

Mei: Elysia...

Elysia: It's gonna burn you know

Elysia point out that she's still cooking

Mei chuckled a bit

Mei: Even in serious matter you're still like this

Elysia: I was just in few days you know~ But I haven't told you my mission yet, remember~

Mei: It's not time for that, I was still mourning and now you're ruining it...

Mei smiled a bit

Elysia: Cause I don't want people to be really sad, it's really depressing seeing people sad you know~ let alone experience it. So I want you to smile even in the worst times

Mei: Thank you, Elysia...

Elysia: It's what bestfriends are for

Mei continued cooking as she remembers their first encounter

2 days ago

Mei woke up after Kiana's awakening. She was greeted by Elysia sitting on her infirmary bed

Mei: Who are you

Elysia: Just some pretty girl~

Mei: Huh?