Chapter 7: Always with you

I didn't edit much I don't know why I'm in a hurry also went to gym recently and discovered my shoulder and triceps at huge

Dream Scape

A young girl with a pink hair came to him.

???: So you got it?

Kevin: Yes

???: What did it cause?

Kevin: My life

The little girl seems this a pointed and pouty at the same time

???: My gosh you really don't change do you! hmph!!!

Kevin: I guess...

Kevin smiled. A footstep can be heard as if it was wearing a high heels he turned around and his background transition into the moon facing earth.

???2: It's been a while, hero

Kevin: huh?

It was Kiana but was different. her tone is tougher than Kiana yet they have the same voice

Kiana?: What? have you not remembered about me?

Kevin: Kiana?

Kiana?: I guess you could say that, I didn't even had a name back then yet... to called a name must be nice then to be called by your title.

Kevin: You must be her then?

Kiana?: Yes, I'm the final herrscher of the past. We've made a contract, you said that you'll give me something that I can be content of, and make you ready as for a new coming war between honkai and man.

Kevin: I do not remember

Kiana?: because you are the result, I am you and you are me, He's you but you're not him. You're giving me something that I'm begin to be contented. So thank you. And one other thing, you won't be able to use the fullest power until you remember the name you gave me. I will wait for you to remember who I am and what you've promised me... my beloved brother.

Kevin: Brother....
___________________________

Reality

A student from another branch has arrived at the St Freya's hangar. He had a long gray hair, Charismatic, wearing a formal clothes and does not open his eyes for a reason.

Theresa: Shenzhou's greatest einherjar, Su

Su: You must be the Principal of this academy

Theresa: Yes and you're suppose to be Kevin's closest friend