{ Chapter 1}

Izuku Midoriya's Pov:

I eagerly get out of bed. After my model shoot, I was going to hang out with my friends. Since I began modelling, I haven't kept in touch with them. Although modelling wasn't my initial dream, I'm content with where I am now. I always wanted to be a hero like All Might, but I was born without a quirk. Even though I cried for days, I never gave up on my dream. People used to call me "Deku," which also meant useless, but over time, a childhood friend helped me realise that "Deku" doesn't necessarily mean useless.

Kacchan (Bakugou Katsuki), my best friend, was the best. He always looked out for me and had the coolest quirk. A little while before graduation, he sadly left without saying anything. The boys in my class hurt me worse after he left and kept annoying me more. I tried to not think about it, but I was curious. Why did Kacchan even leave? He promised we'd stay together till the end, he promised to protect me, but he left. I haven't heard from him since, and now I'm 21 years old. I decided it wasn't worth crying about and moved to a school called " Shiketsu High school"

I once dreamt of attending UA, but once Kacchan left, a lot changed and I was unable to fulfil that dream. Being quirkless prevented me from entering UA. I tried my best and got into the support course, but the people there weren't very pleasant, and I was at much more risk than the others. The others in my class accused me of being a villain, and the principal expelled me.

I guess I learned the hard way of the saying " Life isn't only rainbows and rays of sunshine"

I sigh, getting ready, picking up the keys to my apartment before making my way to the modelling agency. Apparently, we're going to be modelling with a hero. The thought makes me want to scream in delight, but I had to get myself under control.

I reached the agency and made my way through to get to studio 8 for my shooting session. I waved to the receptionist and greeted people along the way. Smiling, I open the door and meet my manager. " Izuku darling you're just in time! Your modelling partner for today has arrived!" Hina exclaimed.

I smiled though I was freaking out on the inside. I didn't want to do anything stupid in front of a hero. That'd be embarrassing. While I was lost in thought, Hina had already got everything ready. 

" Izuku dear, snap out of your thoughts, we have a long day," Hina says, sighing. I sheepishly scratch my head with my hand, apologising. 

" Tch, can you hurry up woman? I don't have all fucking day," a voice yells. I turned my head to the voice and froze. It was Kacchan... he looked really different, but I knew that hairstyle too well. I struggled to say anything, so I kept my mouth shut. He probably doesn't remember me so what's the point of embarrassing myself? I giggled as Hina shouted at him for yelling, not knowing that everyone had stopped to look over at me. I opened my eyes and blushed, seeing all of them look at me, and turned my head the other way. 

" Alright Izu, you can go change into this now," Hina instructs, throwing the outfit at me. I caught it and she pushed me towards the changing room. I scream, telling her to let go and walk off, stomping like a little kid. 

I looked at myself in the mirror, gaping at how I looked. Hina always chose the best outfits. She wasn't the best designer for nothing. Hina had told me over the phone that the theme was UA uniforms for using support course items to sponsor them but I looked so cool.