Chapter 2

Izuku's Pov:

Kacchan's food was mouth-watering and I couldn't help but ask for more. He just gave me a small smile and brought more Katsudon for me. I didn't know if it was the omega inside me or myself, but Kacchan looked handsome today. I mean he was always hot but he just seemed to have an even better glow-up. 

He stayed by my side that night. I told him I would be fine but he insisted and he ended up bringing a spare futon from my room, bringing it to the living room since I was on the couch. My heart was pounding at an unbelievable rate and I was surprised kacchan couldn't hear it.  

He laid down next to the couch and shifted into a comfortable position. He looked at me with an unreadable expression and I freaked out inwardly. " Where's Aunty, you nerd?" kacchan asks. I look at him and cracked a smile. " She lives where we used to kacchan, I say. He looks confused and I sigh. " I decided to start modelling and since the agency was far away from home, I had to move. My mum suggested I go alone since it wouldn't work for her work then. We both had our work in different areas and thought it'd be best we lived separately. I still go visit her from time to time," I explain, shrugging. 

" I thought you wanted to be a hero nerd?" Kacchan asks. He looked adorable, asking me questions. I tried my best not to blush and explained. 

" Well, you know... I guess the truth," I say, cringing at the way I sounded. Kacchan just raises his eyebrow, motioning for me to continue so I took a deep breath, knowing I couldn't get out of this. 

 " I'm quirkless and all, and I guess I learned that maybe being a hero isn't the best option for me. Of course, it was hard at first but I managed. I knew that you'd become a hero though, no matter where you went. I mean I did try to get in UA, but not the hero course," I say, taking a breath. 

Seeing kacchan dumbfounded, I pout. " I went for the support course, with my analysing, I thought maybe I can help the support course students but they didn't like me and well... 

" Kacchan's going to commit homicide if I tell him the truth but he's going to figure it out anyways so," I think, sweating. 

" They framed me for being a villain and the principal expelled me," I say, scratching my neck. Kacchan looked bewildered and he grabbed my arm and pulled me down. I yelped in surprise as I lay on his firm chest. I look up at him and he looked mad and I mean really mad. He looked so scary, that I couldn't help shivering. The room suddenly felt way colder and my omega didn't like it, letting out distressed hormones in the process. 

Kacchan noticed and held my waist tightly, releasing soothing hormones which calmed me down. " I'm sorry nerd, didn't mean to scare you. I'm just mad at those bitches," He says, scowling. 

I giggle and punch him lightly on his chest and lay down comfortably on his chest. " After that, I moved to the 2nd best hero school in Japan, Shiketsu High school. There were still people that bullied me but it was better that way. I joined the general studies and met Hina there. She's the girl that helped us with the photoshoot today. That's about it, really. Nothing interesting, honestly," I say, grinning. 

" Well.... how exactly did you meet that girl?" Kacchan asks, gripping me tighter. 

" You'd be surprised honestly," I say, chuckling. 

Flashback to how Izu-chan met Hina ( Forgot to mention Hina isn't in the anime, I just came up with that name, it's pretty common but I liked it) 

I was walking down the halls of Shiketsu High when I bumped into a senior. He looked down at me, angrily. I gulped and stood up quickly. I bowed, begging for forgiveness but the senior just pushed me against the lockers and bashed my head repeatedly. Nobody near us said anything and I felt disgusted. They were supposed to be heroes in training and they're letting a helpless kid get bullied. They don't deserve to be heroes. I frown and put my hands out in front of me, in a defensive way. The boy gets mad and was about to use his quirk when a pretty girl walked up to us and pushed the boy out of the way, enraged.