Chapter 18

Bruno's POV
Arianna and I have been going over last minute things for the baby's arrival. Any day now she should be born and I'm completely excited.

"Maybe when Isabella is born, we can have another baby." Arianna says.

"The doctor did say we can do that sense you still have eggs being preserved." I remind her.

"Perfect." She smiles.

"I'm going to go work on some music. I will see you in a bit baby." I tell her.

I kissed her lips and hug her tightly.

"Okay. Be careful. I love you." Arianna says.

"I will. I love you."

We kissed again, and I left to the studio to write some music.
-------------
"How about this, how about this!" Phil yelled.

He played some beat and began to sing.

"Everybody makes mistakes,
Everybody has-"

"Phil that's Hannah Montana!" I yelled at him.

We busted out laughing. Every time we tried to write new songs, things like this would happen. My phone was ringing and quickly I walked over to answer it.

"Hello." I answered.

"Hi honey, when are you coming home?" Arianna asked.

"Soon babe. Phil and I are having a hard time writing music." I tell her.

"Hmm. Do you need some inspiration?" Arianna said.

I smiled. Just imagining her incredible body made me bite my lip.

"Yes." I say.

"Well, why don't you come home and I can give you a little inspiration."

"Okay. I love you Arianna Marie. See you soon baby."

"I love you Peter Gene. Be careful."

We hung up and I quickly stood up. Looking at Phil, he was looking at me funny.

"Why are you smiling?" Phil asked.

"No reason. Uhh I gotta go. Arianna needs to talk." I grabbed my wallet and keys quickly.

"Are we doing this again tomorrow orrrr-"

"Yeah. I gotta go. Bye man."

I got in my car, and drove off back home.
-------------
"Honey, I'm home!" I yelled.

Arianna was no where in sight. I looked at the stairs and there were red rose pedals going up and leading somewhere. I followed them and they lead to the closed door. When I opened the door, they lead up the bed. I picked up a note that was on the bed. It said,

'Ready?'

I turned around and there in the door way saw Arianna. Her hair was curly, as she was wearing her black laced bra and thong. Her beautiful plump lips had red lipstick on them.

"Hello Mr. Hernandez." She slowly walked over to me.

"H-hi." I barely managed to say.

I could barely speak. Holy crap she looked hot. Arianna had me speechless. My legs felt like jelly. She pushed me against the bed and got onto of me.

"Do I make you nervous?" She whispered into my ear.

"Y-yes."

Her lips kissed my neck, going up my jaw line.