𝕆𝕟𝕖 <𝟛

9:30 a.m. Late... again... I think as I get up and get dressed for school.

"Y/N!!" Mom yells. "Yeah, yeah. I know I'm late." I say to her. "You need to go to bed earlier." Mom says. "Mom... That's not how insomnia works, I've told you this." I say rolling my eyes at her. "Ok whatever just, get to school on time for your French test." Mom says. SHIT! MY TEST!! I think and start to panic. "WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP!!" I yell in panic. "Hey! Don't yell at me! I'm your mother!" Mom yelled back. " Sorry, sorry I'm just panicking."I reply.

I get in my car and get to school as fast as I can. I get to school and go to my class. "And why are you so late?" My English teacher asks. "Sorry, I just overslept." I say nervously. "You should go to bed earlier then." He says. "I'm sorry, I can't help it. I have insomnia, I'm trying to get medicine for it."I say. "Insomnia? Ha! I've never even heard of it, therefore it doesn't exist." He says, in his "I'm right, you're wrong " voice.

"You know what! I am so tired of your bullshit! And I've had to deal with it all FUCKING year! And it's so annoying. To the point where I've skipped this class over 20 times. Suck. My. Clit." I say and walked out while flipping him off.

I walk to the bathroom and sat there until my next class. My friend Cameron walks in. "Omg heyy!" She says. "Hey" I say getting off of the nasty bathroom floor. "Aren't you supposed to be in English class?" She asks. "Oh right, I can't tell you right now but you'll probably see what happened on the school group chat." I say. "Oh shit! It's already up!" She says showing me the video. "Damn girl you showed him!" She says. "Yeah..." I say.