Eight <3

We arrived at his house and he opened the car door and picked me up and carried me into the house. "Do you want to go to my room or the living room?" He asks. "Your room." I answer. "Ok." He says and takes me to his room.

    He puts me on his bed. "Are you comfortable?" He asks. I nod my head. "Ok." He says and walks over to the end of the bed and takes my shoes off for me and puts a blanket on me . "I'm sorry." I say. "For what? He did that to you, you didn't do anything wrong." He says while walking to the other side of the bed and sits next to me. "I know but for some reason I feel bad. Like I did something wrong." I say. "You did nothing wrong darling. He's the pedo and you're the victim." He says and moves over to me and cuddles with me. Then backs up. "Sorry I didn't as first." He says. "No it's fine." I say and I start lying on his chest.

     He starts stroking my hair again and I stop shaking. He keeps whispering "It's gonna be ok." to me. I can feel his chest rising up and down as he's breathing. My breathing is a bit shaky because I was crying. Next thing I know everything goes black and I fall asleep. But I can still feel him stroking my hair. Then I can feel nothing and I can't remember anything after that.