Twelve <3

The movie ends and I'm pretty tired. I stand up because I have to go to the bathroom. "Where are you going?" H/n asks. "I'm just going to the bathroom." I say. "Ok." He says.

    After I go to the bathroom, I come back to his room to him sitting up on the bed. "What are you doing?" I ask. "Waiting for you princess." He says and the stands up and grabs me by the waist. "What are yo-." Before I could even finish my sentence, he pulls me in for a kiss. Then he pulls back. "You're so fucking hot." He says. My face turned red as he starts kissing my neck. He picks me up and takes me outside. "Where are you taking me?" I ask. "Somewhere." He says. I didn't say anything after that. He took me to the back yard and set me on one of the chairs on the back porch. Then he took the cover off of the hot tub. "Wait are we getting in there?" I ask. "No shit." He says. "But I don't have a bathing suit with me." I say. "It's fine, just barrow my sisters. You guys are practically the same size." He says. So we go in the house and he gets his sisters two piece bathing suit. "Isn't that a little...revealing?" I ask. "Yeah it's perfect." He says I go in the bathroom and change. I come back out and he looks at me. "What have you never seen a woman's body before?" I ask jokingly. "I thought you where hot before but god damnn!" He says.