Six <3

TW MENTIONS OF SA
If ur sensitive to that kind of stuff plz skip to the next page <3

I go back to school on Monday. As I walked in, I was greeted by the principal. "Young lady, come with me." He said. I didn't say a word I just walked with him.

   We went in his office and he locked the door. "So Y/n, do you want to tell me what happened on Friday?" He asked. " What the fact that my English teacher was being a bitch?" I said in a low tone. "No you know you're not allowed to say bad words or show disrespect to staff. I'm giving you out of school suspension for the rest of the week." He said.

    It was quite for a moment. Then he started looking at me and biting his lip. What the hell?? I think. He starts walking towards me and kneeled on the ground. "You know you're so beautiful, Y/n" He says looking at my boobs. WHAT THE FUCK IS HE DOING??? I think and start breathing heavily. "GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME!" I screamed hoping someone would hear me. "No one is gonna hear you Y/n, so stop trying to get help." He said pulling my shirt off. I tried to kick him off but he didn't move. I was stuck, trapped some might say. But all I was thinking of was how to get out. He managed to get my shirt off. "WHAT THE FUCK!! GET THE HELL OFF OF ME!!" I screamed once again but this time, someone heard.