8: Bet

"Hey Sunny go find your boyfriend." Shavonne says making kissy noises as I start opening the door.

"Wait do you guys wanna drive around a bit more?" Jodi asks looking back at everyone and they all nod as I continue to get out of the car.

"I'm gonna go in I'll see you guys later alright." I say as I start walking in.

"Yeah of course you'll go in." Shavonne yells making me flip them all off laughing as Jodi drives off. I walk into the emporium seeing everyone from my school crowding all the pool tables with drinks in hand.

"Sunshine get your pretty little self over here!" I hear that recognizable voice of Wooderson call me over and I make my way over to him and bring him into a hug once I reach him.

"My god Woody I haven't seen you in forever." I say pulling away from him as he grabs both of my arms.

"And look at you. You get hotter everyday." He says looking me up and down before I put a finger in front of his face.

"I'm only 17 still pal." I say smirking at him and he scrunches his eyebrows at me.

"And age is just a number honey." He says turning his expression into a smile.

"And jail is just a sentence." I say and he smiles at me with a laugh

"Who's the chick with the ass by Wooderson." I hear Bennys voice say to Pink as Wooderson and I laugh with each other. I turn around and start walking towards them as Wooderson pats my shoulder walking to Clint.

"What did I hear about my ass?" I say looking at them both.

"I think you know," Benny says winking at me before focusing back on the pool table. Pink then looks at me and moves around Benny to me.

"You're the hottest girl hear." He says from behind me whispering into my ear as he moves my hair from my neck as his lips nearly touch my skin.

"Wanna bet?" I say turning to him looking up into his eyes.

"Alright if I get two people to say your the hottest chick here I get a kiss like earlier." He says smirking at me as his arms wrap around my waist.

"And if you can't?" I say looking into his eyes.

"I'll leave you alone for the rest of the night." He says shrugging.

"What it I don't want you to leave me alone." I whisper in his ear as he breaths out deeply as he looks away from me to Melvin and Benny.

"Hey who's the hottest chick here?" Pink asks and neither of them even look up from the table.

"Sunny." They both say not even taking the time to think. I roll my eyes and Pink looks down at me with a huge smirk.

"I win." Pink says putting his hand on my cheek before smashing his lips onto mine the kiss lasts a few seconds again before I pull away and he goes to kiss me again but I pull back.

"Patience Pink. The nights young." I say smiling at him and he just shakes his head at me as we both turn to see Melvin and Benny staring at us wife eyed.

"What the fuck! Donny!" Benny says and Don runs over.

"Guess who's spit buddies." Melvin says and Don asks who and they all look at Pink who's arms are wrapped around my shoulders as he mumbles things in my ear.

"Fucking knew it! Fiver please" Don says holding his hand out as both Melvin and Benny give him two fifty each.

"Hey come on we gotta surprise for yall" Michelle and Pickford say as we all walk out of the back door to see the city statues painted as kiss with a firework in its mouth like it was smoking it.

"Shit Michelle you did this?" I ask as Kevin and Don stick their tongues out at each other in the back of the truck. Don then bends down later to Pinks height.

"Hey I got an idea." He says to Pink sticking his finger in front of his face.

"What?" Pink says back

"A beer bust later on" Don says before Slater walks over cutting him off.

"Hey man Pickfords got a doobie we're about to burn are you with us?" Slater asks Don doing another random handshake with me before bringing me into a hug still high out of his mind.

"Think about it." Don says poking Pinks chest before walking off to Pickfords car.

"You cool man?" Slater asked Mitch pointing a finger at him.

"Like how?" Mitch answers making me laugh a bit as I walk around the truck to where Pink and Mitch were standing.

"Okay." Slater says laughing before walking to Pickfords car.

"He was just asking if you get high." Pink says before turning to me and placing his hands on my waist lifting me up onto the box of the truck standing in between my legs with his hands on my thighs.

"Like smoke pot?" Mitch says rubbing his nose again.

"Well yeah." I say laughing at him as Pink laughs a bit too.

"I never have before" Mitch says shrugging.

"Well hanging with us it's gonna happen pal." I say jumping off the truck walking off.

"I gotta go get her." I hear pink say as he slaps Mitches back. I turn around and slowly start walking backwards as Pink walks after me and once he catches up he wraps his arms around my waist lifting me up quickly before walking into the emporium with me.