12: firsts

*smut*

Pink parked his car in the drive way
and we both got out. As we were both making our way to the front door Pink picks me up and throws me over his shoulder.

"Pink!"  I yell laughing as he opens the door and runs into the living room throwing me on the couch.

"I don't know how I've controlled myself around you for so long." He says laying on top of me resting his forearms above my head.

"Well don't control yourself anymore." I say and he smiles kissing me passionately as his hand travels under my shirt but I grab his hand and he pulls away.

"What?" He says moving his hand to my shoulder now slowly pulling it off.

"Why don't we go to your room?" I say rolling out from under him standing up as he lays on his side.

"Really?" He says looking me up and down. I don't say anything but grab his hand and pull him off the couch. We walk up the stairs still hand in hand until we reach his bedroom where he pushes me against the door. He kisses me roughly as I start unbuttoning his shirt.

"What do you think your doing?" He asks with a smirk looking down at me.

"The same thing you've been trying to do to me all night." I say as I pull his shirt off him and kiss down his abs as he takes his belt off. I undo his pants as he kicks them off. I kiss above his underwear line as I stare up at him and he runs his hand through his hair sighing. I slowly pull his underwear off as his grabs my hair into a ponytail. I slowing wrap my lips around his shaft and he lets out a moan.

"Oh fuck Sunny" he says as I quicken it up and he tugs on my hair. He puts his hand under my chin and pulls me up to him.

"Is this your first time?" He asks sweetly and I nod with a small smile. He smiles back and kisses me softly.

"Then this night is about you." He says kissing me again before softly kissing down my neck to my chest. He runs his hands along my back and finds the tie. He pulls the strings from my torso and slowly pulls my shirt off of me before kissing along my breasts.

"You are a dream I don't want to wake up from." He says making me smile as he kisses lower down my stomach until he reached the top of my pants. He slowly dips the tips of his fingers into the waistband of my pants making me squirm from his touch.

"Do you want me to do this?" He asks looking deep into my eyes as I nod.

"Words Sunny. Please let me hear that beautiful voice." He says running his bottom lip along along my lower stomach.

"Yes Pink I want you to." I say with a deep breath as I squirm beneath him. He smiles up at me before pulling the waist of my pants down until they were completely off along with my underwear. He places his hands on waist as he crawls between my legs. My back arches in both pleasure and shock but he pushes my body back onto the bed as he continues. He runs his hands along my torso as his tongue works magic.

"Pink." I somehow moan out. As he stops and looks at me.

"Why'd you stop?" I ask as I sit up slightly.

"Because finishing you like this wouldn't be right." He says smirking as he digs into his Jean pocket on the floor as I rub my thighs together. As he finds the foil package and walks back over to me.

"Do you want to do this Sunny?" He asks in a sincere voice.

"Yes" I say needing some sort of friction. He smiles and gets on top of me before sliding the condom on. He locks eyes with me as he slides inside of me and groans while I wince at the new sensation.

"Are you okay?" He asks me as he pushes some of my hair behind my ear as I nod getting used to the feeling.

"I can move?" He asks and I nod once again as he kisses me gently before thrusting into me softly and as he continues doing this the pain ceases into a enjoyable feeling.

"You are beautiful." He says as he lays sloppy kisses along my neck. I feel a knot in my stomach as he looks at me.

"Are you close?" I nod and he smiles before thrusting into me deeply but slowly causing me to moan loudly.

"Good girl." He says as he continues thrusting as my moans increase and the knot in my stomach multiples.

"I'm almost there Pink" I say as I look into his eyes.

"Me too baby." He says looking back at me with a smile before kissing me passionately and almost as if he planned it we both finish at the same time. He pulls out and throws the condom away.

"Are you okay?" He asks laying beside me and hugging me from the side.

"Yeah. I'm happy it was you." I say and he smiles at me kissing my forehead.

"I'm happy it was me too." He says back making me smile.

"Let's go clean up." He says before picking me up and carrying us both into the bathroom