12: 50 yard line

As Pink, Wooderson and I were leaning on Woodersons car talking as Pickford and Michelle walk over still as high as a kite. Slater then follows behind them just as high.

"Hey how about we go smoke a joint on the 50 yard line." Slater says dancing ig.

"Michelle and I are going back home man." Pickford says taking the piece of wheat from Michelle's mouth and putting it in his before the walk away as Don and Shavonne walk to us.

"Hey man we're gonna go smoke on the 50 yard line you in?" Pink asks wrapping himself around me as Don smiles.

"We'll be there." Don says back as Pink picks me up from the ground and walks us too his car in his arms before putting me in the passenger seat and getting in the drivers side.

"Are you sure you're okay to be driving." I ask and he turns to me.

"Hmm I'm not sure. But I can think of a way for you to sober me up." He says smirking.

"And what is that?" I ask knowing what he wants but play along. He smiles back and leans into my bringing his lips to mine.

"Much better." He says smiling wide with his eyes still closed before opening them and turning on his car engine before driving off too the football field. Once we get there everyone was already laid on the 50 yard line sharing a joint as we walked to them hand in hand.

"Hey love birds!" Don yells as we get to them sitting down.

"Whatever man look at you too." Pink says sitting down as I sit in between his legs laying my head on his chest. After the joint was smoked Shavonne and I were sitting beside eachother with me resting my head on her lap as Don and Pink stood up as Slater slept and Wooderson sat there high out of his mind.

"Don't you quit? Do you wanna hit?" Don yells pointing at Pink

"Jesus son your wearing rebel grey!" Pink yells back as they mock their coaches

"Now break down! Break down!" Don yells at Pink as Pink pretends to cower making everyone laugh as we he says I'm sorry over and over.

"I want you to stink on shit! I said stink on shit!" Don yells back.

"Break down go on! Break down! You are going to start wearing that rebel grey boy. You want to conserve your wear? You won't hit it! Only the strongest survive!" Pink yells as they yell only the strongest survive back and forth at eachother.

"Only the strongest survive. Hey where's your pitch man! Hit your goddamn pitch man!" Don yells as Wooderson tackles Dons legs falling onto Slater as Pink tackles me pulling me off Shavonne and kissing everywhere on my face before pulling away and sitting up leaving his hands on my thighs.

"Hell my grandmother can hit harder then that! What do you say to a four hundred pound hair ass gorilla who drives a Mack truck and runs a forty in seven point two." Don says still imitating their coach.

"Man she's gotten bigger she was only 6'2, 195 in my day. Still drives that Mack truck though." Wooderson reply's with.

"Hey Pink man you got my papers?" Slater asks not wanting to be awake at the moment.

"Uhh yeah there's some in my glove compartment." Pink says feeling his shirt pockets for some.

"I got em." Wooderson says getting up from the ground.

"Hit me on a slint. Gimme me the keys to the inside." Wooderson says getting in a football position as Pink gets up and does the same.

"Hut, down! Marijuana on one! Reefer on two! Hut hut!" Pink yells out making everyone laugh as he runs back and then throws the keys at Wooderson who then pretends to get tackled before running off to Pinks car. Pink then looks down at me then sits in my lap.

"What are you doing tomorrow?" I ask him hoping he was free

"I'm supposed to go with Wooderson for Aerosmith tickets but that depends on what you say." He says flipping around and look up at me.

"Why does it depend on me?" I ask already knowing the answer I just felt like teasing him.

"You know why." He says before kissing me roughly before leaning over top of me as my head hits the grass.

"We are still here yknow." Don says and I just flip him off as we continue to kiss until Wooderson walks back towards us reciting the letter the guys coach gave them earlier and Pink sits up.

"God you are my shadow. You know your the third person to give this too me today." He says grabbing the paper from Wooderson and stuffing it into his shirt pocket.

"Well what are you gonna do?" Wooderson asks throwing slater papers.

"I don't know I'll probably end up signing it I just don't want to give in so easy." He says as I'm now laying on his lap.

"Yknow that's the same bullshit they tried to pull in my day. But if it ain't that piece of paper it's some other choice they're gonna try to make for you. You goats do what Randall Pink Floyd wants to do man. Lemme tell you this the older you do get the more rules they'll try to get you to follow. You just gotta keep living man L.I.V.I.N" Wooderson says making us laugh.

"Man if your gonna sign that paper man you should throw a little grass right in the middle man. Roll it up sign the joint man. That's gonna tell him something." Slater says making us laugh yet again.

"That's what I'll do. Assholes." Pink says laughing as he runs his hand through his hair.

"Yeah so what they're all assholes but you gotta think about it we've had a lot of really good times right here Pink." Don says laying in Shavonnes lap.

"All I'm saying is if I start referring to these as the best years of my life remind me to kill myself." Pink says getting up as I roll my eyes and lay my head back.

"All I'm saying is I just wanna look back and say that I did the best I could when I was stuck in this place. Had as much fun as I could when I was stuck in this place. Played as hard as I could when I was stuck in this place. Dogged as many chicks as I could when I was stuck in this place." Don says as Pink looks off towards the parking lot before laughing and turning to face us all.

"Yeah right mr. Premature ejaculation." Shavonne says laughing making everyone else laugh as Don jumps on her when suddenly bright headlights blare from the parking lot and a loud voice was heard from a megaphone.

"Hey all of you get over here!"