Chapter 2

A/N Hello all, I hope whoever is reading enjoys this chapter. I'm just wanting to say I'm unsure how frequently I'll be uploading the now. Hopefully every week or every two weeks there will be a chapter I hope. I hope you all understand and enjoy none the less.

For anyone who may have read my other work. A few things are still not finished. I have been going through A lot and will get back to everything else, seems a bit odd to start a new fic but the idea was brewing and I just had to start it.

Enjoy, stay safe and have a fabulous day! You're all worth it.

———

'You will REGRET this Queenie!' Says a very familiar sarcastic voice.

As a Pregnant version of Regina looks down to her stomach rubbing the small bump. 'Don't worry little one. We'll make sure you're safe and well.'

Regina looks up, the sky becomes grey, the sky then turns into fire. The smell of burning rubber fills the air. There is noise around, creepy scary sounds.

The viewer watching Regina looks around fast. Seeing many different versions of Regina and Emma.

There is an echo 'you'll never see her again.' Comes the man's voice from before but no face to go with the voice.

Suddenly evil laughing fills and weird painful thuds begin.

————

Suddenly A small scream can be heard, lilac gasps awake screaming as she looks around her room. Her eyes are disoriented. She's confused.

Regina wakes to the scream she rushes to Lilac's room.

"Hey, shhh, shhh. You're safe." She turns the light on and rushes over.

Lilac's hair is soaked with sweat.

"Hey, hey. Sweetie? It's okay. You're safe. You're awake." Regina soothes the young girl gently rubbing her back as she hugs her.

Lilac breathed heavily, she didn't understand but the emotions in the dream, the thought of Regina losing her child broke her inside. Little does she know that she and Regina just shared a nightmare that creeped upon into her mothers dreams. And her own. Regina does not remember her nightmare.

"What happened little one?" Regina asks after a few.

"Bad nightmare Mama" Lilac sniffed.
"May me sweep with you Mama? I pweasee?* she wondered.

Regina picked her little girl up and carried her to bed. She tucked her in. Got in and snuggled the little girl till they both slept.

This time soundly.

Lilac snuggles into Regina. Her mind relaxed and she had a better dream. Regina also had a better dream. In Fact they both yet again shared a dream.

Regina and Emma had gone on a picnic way outside Storybrooke and stayed in a random cabin the Saviour came across one day outside the town line. No one seemed to have claimed it so they did. Making it theirs. Painting it up, decorating it to their needs and content.

They had planned a wee day away once they had the time. Unfortunately it was no longer than a day.
Regina again was currently pregnant, her stomach showing more as they sat upon a purple blanket looking out to a small stream eating some grapes, cheese, crackers, some ham. And some non-alcoholic wine to drink for Regina. A few sandwiches with cheese, chocolate and crips with other foods for Emma, which she packed extra off in case one had cravings. Which Turns out Regina did.

'Our baby will turn out to be a cheese or something at this point." Emma laughed at the amount of cheese Regina got down in second. Regina laughed.

"Well, with your eating habits it's a given dear." She joked back scooting closer to her wife. "Hm. This is perfect." She says looking at Emma through the side of her eyes.