Chapter 3

A/N I've been re thinking this chapter a lot. Thinking it feels a little rushed with Lilac and Hook noticing one another. But I ain't Lilac to begin figure everything out. In the next few chapters before she tells Regina. About what she finds. It's not the best chapter but I hope you all enjoy regardless. Have a nice day.

Lilac's eyes pop open and she looks in the direction of the adults rushing her way. Regina kneels down.

"Are you hurt? What happened? Where did you go? Why  did you run from school?"

Lilac looks at her. Emma can see this was too much in so little time.

"Mama me Otay. Can we go home? Can I explain it there? Pwease?" She yawns rubbing her sleepy eyes.

Regina nods. She helps her daughter up and takes the girl's hand and they walk back to her car. Soon after they were at grannies.

"This is no home." Lilac said, confused.

"I thought you could do with some food first. Is this okay?" Regina asks.

"Uh Huh sure." She replies

Once inside they head over to a booth and Regina sits beside Lilac just gently hugging her. "Oh sweetie. Care to explain what happened at school today?"

Before she can even speak Hook comes over.

"Is this the little witch that pushed my son?" He stops in his tracks and gulps. Looking at the young girl he looks at Regina.

"Well?" He quickly catches himself. Trying not to make himself obvious.

He's not the only one that recognises the other. Lilac sees the man and her head tilts up. 'Why is he here?' She blinks.

She looks at Regina. "Mama, I didn't do nothin wrong. I just simply pushed him away. He was making rude comments telling me horrible things he and his father have said about you and how I'll end up like you. 'Evil' like I'll be the next Evil Queen."

Regina is about to speak when Hook chimes in again.

"Excuse me silly little girl. Don't make things up he told me what happened. My son is no lier."

Lilac stands up in her seat. "Well dumbooo it seems he is a big big lier like his father." She sits back down. Gritting her teeth.

Regina wonders what she means by this. It's a little strange she can see anger in the young girl towards Hook and as if she knew him. But how could she?

Regina chews at her lip, then interrupts Hook before he can speak. "Guyliner, I suggest you go and speak to your son for the truth."

"He's no lier" says Hook! "The kid you brought here is the lier." Hook spits..

"She's telling the truth." Emma sits across from Regina. "Hook just leave I can tell she's telling the truth. Just go home."

"Swan? What are you doing with Regina? Don't you hate her?" He mutters.

"Emmy!" Lilac smiles warmly.

Hook storms away. Grunting, muttering something under his breath. Lilac watches him.

"What a dumbo." She chuckles. Thinking to herself 'I will figure this out later.'

"Hey, Mama? Can I haves grill cheese like Emmy will?" She asks Regina politely given her, her best puppy dog eyes.

"Hm. If you do. You need to stay home with me tomorrow and not go to school? How does this sound?" Regina asks.

"Regina?" Emma questions.

"Uhh huh pwease?" Lilac giggles.

"Look, don't judge me Miss Swan!" There it was.
That tone of those words she was not happy. "I will be taken care of her tomorrow and talking with her about rules and why not to be running off in certain situations. I need to have this conversation with her."

Emma just nods.

"Urg! Darn it!" Lilac giggles.

"First off. Miss Swan. You will come round tomorrow also. Lilac is very fond of you and I'd like to speak with you also." She says as she looks back to her daughter.

"Am I in trouble?" Lilac gives her best. 'I'm just an innocent Child look"

"Lilac sweetie, we have gone over this. We will talk tomorrow". Regina says.

Lilac just groans. "Fine! But Mama, can you tell me about Hook? Who is he? Why is he here? When did he get here?" Curiosity runs over her little head. Questions filling and needing answers as soon as possible.

Regina looks at her daughter curiously. Wondering why she's so invested in the man. Along with Emma.

The three of them surprisingly had a lovely evening despite earlier events. Laughter could be heard. They looked like the perfect little family.

Outside stood Hook. Staring into the diner watching the three of them. His face filled with rage. His plan has begun to backfire but he cannot let anyone find out the truth...