HATRED and REVENGE

*********************
   Unedited                
**********************

    Eva slowly walked into the shopping mall, her ash hoodie covering her hair making her face look darker, she licked her lips as her cold blue eyes glanced through the store to the grocery section, she took as deep breath and picked up a basket, she put her hand in her jean pocket,it looked too old like a year or two.

  She picked up the items on her list, her eye focused on the items she picked up, at the corner, a well built man leaned on the counter, identifying the a baby diaper as he stared intently at the young lady wearing an ash hoodie his thoughts wondering why he was sent to kill her,her blue eyes met his which was being blocked by his glasses, just one glance as he captured her face,her eyes were red and dark circles rested under.
Her chapped lips were dry,her skin looked too unhealthy and she was too thin, his eyes furrowed as he dialed a line "she escaped." He just said, following her out as he ended the call.

      Eva prayed within her self as she held her small pocket knife tightly, a lone tear escaping her eyes,she didn't want to remember, the corpses and blood, her parents and the most terrifying and painful night of her life that she lost her modesty to 'sickies', she held her head as unwanted scenes flashed through her head,she held her ear as if wanting to mute every sound she heard.

    She sobbed, as Trickle of blood ran down her nostrils,she crouched down, her silent sobs reached Jedrek ears as he silently watched her boredom written all over his face but a string of pity and care reached his heart,a deep chuckle filled the air, he laughed at himself at what he just felt at least he had shown her mercy by not choosing to end her life.

     He walked away carelessly putting his sunglasses as he entered the neat black rolls  Royce that halted in front of him "What did you do??" The dark eyed guy said and stared at his brother with an annoyed expression, a smirk crept Jedrek's lips as he stared forward ignoring Xavier's question.  "The 4th time Jedrek!!!, The 4th time!" Xavier said and drove off.

      Eva was panting hard and fast,beads of sweat ran down her cheeks, she cleaned her nose,the blood smearing all over her cheek and the arms of her hoodie. She picked up the white back which had been designed with dirt and staggered back home, her eyes filled with hatred and resentment and Revenge, she reached the door she was already hearing her aunt's heartbeat, yh she was probably used to it already and her wounds healed faster than normal. Mama would always tell her she was special 'special to suffer more than others' she scoffed until the cold hands of death took them away, she could never forget the day the police came with their corpses, a stab in the chest, it was a murder case and the police never found the culprit, she opened the main door her aunt relaxing on the couch a wicked smile on her face

"Did you kill someone" her British English accent made Eva's stomach churn, she stood silently staring at her aunt.

' Is she really my aunt' Eva thought

"She should have, the police will be here anytime soon" Vanessa's voice rang loud as she descended the stairs, a smirk playing on her red lips.
" Am starving" she whined, her eyes focused on her phone.
" You heard her,get going!" Alice ordered with a frown. She walked to the kitchen bringing down her hoodie, a smirk playing on her lips and her eye's blue,cold and distant,she felt angry, she was happily going to cause pain to them,"Everyday for the thief, one day for the owner" she muttered as she prepared dinner. She smiled wickedly as she heard Alice and the lawyer speaking on phone.

"Why too early Mr. Barnett" Alice asked angrily." Her birthday is only in a few months" she added.

"Weeks ma'am" Barnett corrected as Eva cringed,even her aunt didn't remember her birthday "Its her property and her right,and you can't tell me what to do, your petty money can do no good!" He said highly irritated  as chills ran down Alice's spine. Eva's brows furrowed her aunt tried to bribe him. "O..ka....y  s...ir"she starmmed in fear and ended the call a frustrated grunt escaped her lips as Eva rolled her eyes.

She was leaving this wretched life as soon as possible,she just felt a being inside her fighting to come out and kill a lot of people, people that made her life a living hell.

Hey my readers,this is my first book and am really happy to have written it online.
Please read,vote and comment