Feels like home

Jedrek sat down on the comfy thick chair,staring at them boredom filling his eyes,they were ranting and arguing,it was so irritating, but what could he do,when it was his father's will.

The commotion continued for about some minutes more as Roshan walked up to him a sly smirk on his lips.

"You don't know how much this irritates me" Jedrek said with a disgusted look.

"The daughter of the danvers will lay hands on her property soon" Roshan added nonchalantly as Jedrek's fist clenched.

"Well she doesn't know,let it be like that!.......give her some cash and a few cars" he said rolling his eyes.

"She is a demon Jedrek!!, I don't know how but I can feel it,she kind feels familiar" he said with a sigh.

If Jedrek was sipping a drink I bet he would've choked on it.

"Your not saying anything on this matter Mr Thorns " one of the director's said in an angry tone.

"About what?" Jedrek stated his brows knitting in a second of confusion.

"Does this look like a joke to you??!!!!" "The company's profit has gone down to 50%,in a matter of months we will be losing our ranks and positions!!" Another added making Jedrek groan,this would be the death of him.

"Have fun!" Roshan's voice rang in his ears as he walked away.

"And how is that my job here,your the board of director's.... Do what you do best...direct! And I'll oversee it" he said in a matter-of-fact tone flicking his fingers as he crossed his legs.

"Are you insane!!!!" The brown haired old man screamed in frustration as Jedrek smirked.

"If you know who I am,the word 'insane' wouldn't be able to describe even a quarter of me,he said as he leaned on his folded fist,his eyes filled with nothing....absolutely nothing.

" The danvers need to come back,I heard they have a daughter"Mr porter screamed as the hall filled with murmurs.

"Silence!!!" Jedrek roared in rage,his fist clenched hardly, he had enough of their pep talk.
He stood up and the room went utterly silent,he looked at them.....Oh! If only looks could kill,He walked out of the hall as their jaws dropped.

He removed his black suit,leaving him with only his white shirt and headed for the elevator,his phone rang,who else but his Secretary

"Reschedule all appointments and meetings for next week" he ordered and ended the call,Xavier appeared in front of him as the smoke wafted in the little space and disappeared .

"Can you ever live without partying and getting laid" Jedrek asked as he rolled his eyes.

"Hey!!!.....They are getting laid..not me"he said with a scowl,Jedrek just ignored his brother and walked to the black Ferrari,starting the engine,his brother jumped in.

" Any updates!" Xavier said with a wide grin and jedrek's mood automatically changed, "Eva's back" he mumbled as Xavier's brows knotted in confusion after some seconds his mouth formed an 'O' then a mischievous grin plastered on his face as Jedrek grunted.

"I wonder how you ever became my brother"Jedrek added with a sigh.

"Yeah....we don't even look alike" Xavier said checking himself out in the front mirror.

"Am actually hotter" Jedrek said with a smirk as Xavier's mouth turned to a playful frown.

"Well....am cuter" he argued with a pout "If girls were to see this side of you...I bet they'd remove their heels and run" Jedrek added annoying his brother the more,he was definitely enjoying this.

"Where are you heading to???" Xavier suddenly changed the topic.

"Dad's place" Jedrek simply answered as Xavier's face widened in horror.

"No!!!!.....I think I'll just go take a nap" Xavier chuckled lightly and left as an amused smile appeared on jedrek's lips, who had ever seen this part of him.