A warm welcome

***********************"******************
The image of Vanessa
Am really sorry for the short chapters this is gonna make up for it.
Love you guys
******************************************
      Eva rested on the tinted car window bored,she was definitely tired of counting all the buildings, giving up at number 177,was she going to Paris or the Atlantic ocean. She sighed and rolled her eyes.

  The car slowed down a bit before picking up the pace." Here we are!!" Barnett said with a little smile,Eva jumped of the car as she stretched "urgh!!!, my butt hurts" she groaned.

Her eyes finally landed on the huge mansion before her as her jaws dropped, there were two fountains on both sides,the garden was filled with different species of flowers like lilac,roses,lily,hibiscus "Holy shit!!!" She whispered as Barnett chuckled "if it's not to your satisfaction, we could have some renovations" he added amused "Like seriously, this is amazing" she said looking around.

Eva stared at him closely,she didn't really pay attention to his looks but now,he was breathtaking,he didn't even look like a lawyer, now she understood why her pawn of a cousin was fluttering her lashes to get to him.

'What an asshole' she thought
His chin was well.......straight,he had thick long lashes that made Eva check out her own lashes,his blue eyes were like the calm blue ocean with a straight pointed nose,her gaze fell on his lips and immediately she removed her eyes from his lips to his eyes.

"Are you done staring?" He said with a smirk. As his words brought Eva back to reality her cheeks a bit red from being caught staring.

"I..um....I....Are you really a lawyer" she asked trying to change the awkward conversation from earlier.

"Well......nope" he simply answered as he led her into the gigantic mansion.

"Then....how...." She was interrupted by an old man in white apron and a white trouser......well everything he wore was white.

"Good day madame, I'm Barnett by name,and am your butler" he said with a grin. Eva's brows knotted in confusion.

"I though your Barnett??" She asked looking at the two men in front of her.

"Umm......about that, My name is actually Roshan" he said his hands scratching his hair,a half smile on his face.

"Oh......okay,its nice to meet you Barnett" she said with a small smile.

Roshan stood and watched her closely,she didn't even notice the butler's body shaking,he wouldn't blame him,her aura was intimidating.

He walked up to her "Eva I'll show you to your room" he stated calmly as Eva nodded and followed quietly,they stopped at a golden decorated door, "if you need anything, Feel free to inform me" He said warmly and left.

Why was he feeling this way??,He just felt warm and secure,a familiar feeling of warmth and safety,Memories of his past flashed through his head.

Beginning of flashback.
"Avyanna stay behind me" Roshan whispered as made a defensive pose,he was worried,not for himself but for his only sister,"what do we have here?" An eerie voice said,"fuck off !!!" Roshan's young
Self ordered with gritted teeth, the group laughed.

"Two of my men could kill you at an instance...... But Lord Carlos wouldn't see as a liability, your luck" Ramiel said with a fake pitiful look, he walked towards Avyanna with a hungry look on his face.

"No!!!!,get away from her!!" Roshan shouted in anger,screaming and trying to break free from Ramiel's men's grip.

"You look really.......really good" he said as he licked his lips,holding her her and bringing her closer, Avyanna swiftly grabbed her pocket knife,and slashed him on the face,as blood dripped "fuck!!!!" He said and slashed her neck throwing her like a rag of doll.

"Noooo!!!!!!!!!" Roshan screamed as tears ran down his cheeks.

End of flashback.

The same feeling kept on haunting him,the only thing he felt was bloodlust and revenge.