Feels like home 2

*******
Image of Axia
*******

Roshan walked into the mini mansion: keyword 'mini' ,simple and luxurious. He felt the cold intense aura, Zamiel was at it again.
Roshan kept walking elegantly,his hands in his jeans pocket,he stood still at the grand hall way with dark paintings and embroidery and paintings 'definitely Zamiel's idea' he thought as he rolled his eyes.

An eerie chuckle filled the air "You seem to have gotten used to this Roshan" he said with a smirk.

"Why won't he??......you practically do it every single time he comes here" Axia's sweet voice rang in the hall as she walked up to them.

Roshan's left brow went up as he stared at her attire"your not looking bad Axia"he stated with a small smile.

"Thanks darling.....Care for tea??"Axia asked with a wide grin.

" First you call him darling then you ask him for tea,am still here"Zamiel said with a scowl.

"Take a break Zamiel, you've had your turn.....now its my turn" Roshan said as he took Axia to the dining.

"Am going to kill you" Zamiel mumbled and followed them behind.

"After I've killed you first" Roshan said with a smirk.

Axia poured them a cup of tea,witches and tea......

"So....why the sudden visit??" Zamiel asked as he sipped his tea his eyes still on Roshan.

"I...don't know.....it just feels like home" Roshan added with a small smile. Axia choked on her tea.

"Am okay......am....perfectly fine" she coaxed her self in particular as Zamiel sighed deeply.

"How is she??" Zamiel asked seriously and Roshan gave a warm smile.

"She's okay,she reminds me of Avyanna" he said sincerely and the two only nodded.

Zamiel and Axia had been beside Roshan since he was a slave in king Carlos abode,they taught him to fight,to be strong,they were like the family he never had,Zamiel was a demon and Axia.......well she was half demon and half witch.

"Thanks for the tea,I've got business to deal with" he said with an evil grin.

"So soon!!" Axia pouted. "Yup...I need to pay lord Carlos a visit" he informed.

"Be careful!!!" She scolded as Roshan chuckled.

"Sure.....Mother" he mimicked the las word in a playful tone and disappeared immediately.

"He called me....mother" Axia whispered as a lone tear ran down her cheek.

"The connection is always there Axia, the motherly love and care,its nature's instincts,you did your best darling" Zamiel whispered to her kissing the tears away from her eyes.

★***************************************★
Roshan left with a smile on his face on his face,he felt alive,he would never forget them,they cared for him,his eyes turned cold as he teleported to the supernatural realm.

As usual the air was filled with liquor and women even men. parties lasted for weeks. Naked women danced around the arena,slowly shaking their hips as the beads jiggle, Even young lads weren't left out.

Roshan's face twisted in disgust when he saw two men making out and in the middle of all this was;Lord Carlos sitting on the golden throne;Lord of Vanity.

"Why are you here?!!!" Carlos voiced boomed with anger as the whole place went utterly silent.

Roshan faked a sad look "Is that how you welcome your favourite soldier" he said his face lighting up into a smirk.

"Get him out Pandora!!" He ordered a Lady beside him as Roshan smiled.

"You order a......." Before he could finished she swiftly charged at him with her daggers,he dodged it easily as he smiled.

"No time to play pretty lady" he said and slashed her face from her body. The hall filled with gasps and murmurs as Carlos eyes widened in horror.

"I take your reaction that she is one of your strongest fightelord"..." Its such a pity she had to die"he added with a pitiful expression.

"You disgust me!!,your a disgrace!!,I wish I hadn't trained you!!!" Carlos cursed.

"But you did my lord" he mocked and walked away.

"You look pitiful in mortal clothing's!!" Carlos gritted and Roshan stopped in his tracks and turned to a female servant at the corner.

"Am actually..... Hotter" he said and winked at her causing her cheeks to add some colour and he walked away.