Before You Start

Hi! Hello! Welcome to Devour!

This is my first ever fanfiction novel. Ever! I tried writing some before but gave up halfway every time. But I plan to see this one through. I hope you guys will be with me throughout the whole process.

I will be updating once a week. The schedule is Saturday 5 PM UTC.

I would like to clarify two things.

1. This is an inspired work. The plot is (very) loosely based on KinnPorsche The Series. All the original characters belong to the creators of the show and the novel. However, there are a few characters I have conjured up myself for plot purposes.

2. I will not under any circumstances tolerate plagiarism. If you copy my work and I find out about it, you have another thing coming at you.

Now, with all that being said, please enjoy this story. I hope you have a great time here. I am very excited for you to see what I have in store for my favorite unhinged couple.

You can find me on Tumblr under the handle @unlikelychildchaos. Come talk to me if you want. I'm nice, mostly. And Tumblr is a nice place as well.

Please comment and vote. Your thoughts and encouragement will help me do better in the future. I look forward to hearing all you have to say. Constructive criticism is appreciated too.

Now off you go. See you next Saturday ❤️