2; Movie Night...?

"hyung

"hyung...it's been 2 months, please come back...I won't be able to hold on anymore...they say that you're... you're...d-dead... that's not true... right hyung ? you'll come back right ?"

Just like everyday, taehyun was sitting on the bench, in front of the fountain, where him and beomgyu used to sit and talk for hours.

He was reminiscing all the good memories he made with him, still hoping for beomgyu to come back.

As for beomgyu...he wasn't dead, or maybe he was. But no one knew where he was...

 But no one knew where he was

✧ Flashback ✧

"taehyun-ah you go upstairs, I'll come after buying some ice cream for later"

"ok hyung, I'll be waiting... don't take too long ok ?"

Taehyun said swinging Beomgyu's arm, looking at him with his doe eyes.

"mm"

Beomgyu said smiling at his cute boyfriend.

Taehyun hopped inside the apartment excited for the movie night with his boyfriend.

Little did he know, beomgyu won't be coming back.

Chats:

Beomgyu Hyung ♡

(5 mins passed)

hyung, hurry up

(10 minutes passed)

why are you taking so long ??

(20 minutes passed)

hyung is everything alright ???

do you want me to come downstairs ??

Taehyun couldn't wait. He was curious about what was taking beomgyu so long.

He stepped out of the apartment. It was quiet. There were no people and no traffic. It was already 11 pm.

Taehyun looked around. All the shops were closed. The ice cream stall where beomgyu was standing was closed too, but beomgyu wasn't there.

He went closer to check if someone was there but the only thing he found was a paper bag on the floor.

Taehyun picked it up and opened it. It had a vanilla and a strawberry ice cream. Tears started forming up in his eyes.

"hyung ?"

Taehyun walked along the road, searching for beomgyu, trying to call him.

"The no. you have dialed is switched off-"

Taehyun's heart started beating fast. His voice whimpered as he kept calling out.

Taehyun called his friends asking them if they knew where beomgyu was.

OTP:

THhas anyone seen beomgyu hyung ? did he call any of you ?

YJ: nope... is everything fine ?

SB: what happened ?

TH: i can't find him, he said he'll be back after buying us ice cream but he didn't return and now all the shops are closed but he's not here !! hyung what if something happened ?? where did he go ? his phone is switched off too-

SB: calm down Taehyun !! maybe he's just playing another prank on you

YJ: soobin...i think this is serious...beomgyu won't take a prank this far-

(Hyuka who just entered the group voice call and heard only bits of the conversation cut him off)

HK: WHAT HAPPENED TO BEOMGYU HYUNG ?? DID SOMEONE KIDNAP HIM ??

YJ: shut up hyuka

SB: taehyun, we're coming over

✧ End of flashback ✧

☆ — ☆ — ☆

Hii that's it for this chapter, this is almost the same as the one in 'Nothing Lasts Forever' but i swear the rest will be different...Make sure to comment lots and tell me if you have any suggestions...

Sorry if there are any mistakes, I'm still trying to improve my writing skills. Thank You for reading ♡