7; Over and Over again

☆—⁠☆—⁠☆

☆—⁠☆—⁠☆

"And now we invite Kang Taehyun to perform a song in front of us"

Taehyun stood backstage with a trembling body. He bit his lower lip when he heard the host announce his name.

"you'll be alright taehyuniee, fighting !!"

"hyuka... i...i.."

"calm down... you're doing this for hyung..."

Taehyun looked at hyuka with glossy eyes. Hyuka slowly nodded assuring him that everything will be alright.

Hyuka knew it was hard for taehyun. He tried his best to comfort him and make sure that he will be alright while he was mad at his hyungs for not being there.

'i can't believe they're still not here'

Taehyun stepped out, hearing loud cheers. He smiled weakly looking at the huge gathering in front of him.

Taehyun told himself that he was strong and that he can do it. It's just a song after all.

'You can do it taehyun, it's just one song-'

"isn't he the one who's boyfriend disappeared ?"

"I heard that he left him"

"He should've atleast told him if he wanted to break up"

"poor boy"

Taehyun who built up his confidence to perform in front of so many people, alone, was broken. His heart was shattered into a million pieces.

Taehyun stepped back and he got off the stage. Hyuka stopped him from running away and held his wrist.

"Taehyun, please...for beomgyu hyung"

Taehyun didn't want to disappoint the people who were waiting for him to perform just because of some people who only knew how to bring people down without knowing the reality.

He didn't want people to think that Beomgyu left him, he didn't want people to think that he was a coward but he wanted them to know...know that his hyung will come back.

He climbed back and the crowd clapped their hands together finally being able to see taehyun standing in the middle of the stage.

Taehyun adjusted the mic and the guitar.

(The song lyrics in between are the ones taehyun is singing while on the other hand what is happening with the others; don't get confused shsjhshs)

✧"From the way you smile,
to the way you look,
you capture me, unlike no other"✧

TW// Mention of death and blood

Soobin and Yeonjun scampered into the warehouse. They looked around and found a lot of traces of blood.

Their breath hitched at the sight. They started shrieking, still looking for him. Just by seeing the condition of the warehouse, they knew the ones trapped here suffered a lot.

✧"From the first hello,
yeah, that's all it took,
and suddenly, we had each other"✧

They found a few police officers and an ambulance. They walked over hoping to see their little brother, their friend, the one they've been dying to see.

✧"And i won't leave you,
always be true, one plus one, two for life,
over and over again"✧

No one could imagine how much the boys missed him. How much they missed hearing him laugh, how much they missed his presence.

✧"So don't ever think I need more,
I've got the one to live for,
no one else will do and I'm telling you"✧

Yeonjun fell down on his knees as he saw him. He saw beomgyu, who was lying unconscious on a stretcher.

"h-hyung h-he's fine"

"w-wake him up !! NOW !!"

☆—⁠☆—⁠☆

Hi hii !! I'm really sorry for not updating T^T
Make sure to share how you feel about the story so far 🥺