3; I'm sorry

—☆—☆—☆—

"I'm coming over. with. some-"

"hyung don't bring ice cream again"

"but I already bought it"

"you know i hate ice cream hyung, you can share it with others"

"I'm already here, open the door"

The door bell rang. Taehyun sighed before opening the door and ending the call.

"are you gonna stay like this ??"

"like what ?"

"listen, you know what I'm talking about taehyun. You need to stop-"

"hyung i don't know what you're saying-"

"JUST STOP ACTING LIKE A KID !! YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT THE REALITY"

"what reality hyung ?"

"that Beomgyu...is gone-"

"he isn't hyung !! he isn't dead !! he's alive and...he'll come back-"

Taehyun was cut off when Yeonjun threw the paper bag across the room.

"THEN STAY LIKE THIS !! WHAT DO YOU THINK ?? I'M ENJOYING ALL THIS ?? HE WAS MY FRIEND TOO, HE WAS LIKE A BROTHER TO ME !! I'M HOPING FOR HIM TO COME BACK TOO !! YOU'RE SELFISH TAEHYUN !!"

Taehyun flinched but before he could say anything, yeonjun already stomped out of the room.

Taehyun slowly walked over to the ice creams yeonjun brought. He picked up the bag and went outside.

He threw it in the dustbin and started walking on the roadside.

He reached the fountain and sat on the bench.

"hyung...e-everyone hates me now...when will you come back...?"

Taehyun started weeping

Taehyun started weeping. He knew he messed it up. But he couldn't help it, he just wanted beomgyu.

He was having a really hard time without him. Taehyun didn't know how to handle his emotions.

He didn't want to move on because somewhere inside, he knew beomgyu will come back.

He just couldn't bring himself to be back to normal again. Beomgyu was the main part of his life and with him gone, his life became miserable.

And every time something like this happened, he only blamed himself.

'I'm sorry for being like this'

—☆—☆—☆—

Hii sorry for the late update and short chapters... they'll be longer in the future..please tell me about ur thoughts and comment lots, it really motivates me :)