9; Was it so hard ?

☆—⁠☆—⁠☆

☆—⁠☆—⁠☆

hk: TAEHYUN ?????

Everyone was shocked and confused as Taehyun ran out of the venue.

What happened there ?

Everything was going well, people were vibing with the song, swinging their arms in the air until Taehyun's voice turned weak.

He started sobbing and breathing loudly.

"BEOMGYU HYUNG IS NOT GONE !! HE WILL COME BACK !!"

Taehyun screamed at the top of his lungs, jumped down the stage and ran out of the venue leaving everyone dumbfounded.

"Kang Taehyun!! Atleast wait for me !!"

Hyuka ran behind taehyun, trying to catch up with him. He tried to make him stop but taehyun just ran and ran.

☆—⁠☆—⁠☆

Doc: you still can't walk properly beomgyu-ssi, we need to treat your-

bg: I need to see him, he- he must be waiting, is he f-fine ?

Beomgyu said limping. Yeonjun and Soobin tried to hold him but he just kept walking further.

He wanted to see taehyun. He knew the boy must be hurt. He must be waiting for him.

He didn't want the younger to be hurt, but he kind of wished he didn't move on. He didn't want to leave him.

He knew taehyun must be hurt and he blamed himself for all that.

He just wanted a happily ever after...was it so hard ?

Were they not meant to be ?

He had countless questions running through his mind, but for now, all he wanted was to see him.

Yeonjun and Soobin were still telling the doctor that he'll be fine, when beomgyu already reached the main road.

yj: yaa beomgyu wait for us !!

sb: Yaa choi beomgyu you can't go like that !!

They ran behind Beomgyu but he already took a taxi, leaving the two behind.

yj: WAIT-

sb: how is he so fast

Soobin said while panting. They took another taxi and told the driver to follow Beomgyu's taxi.

They knew they cannot stop beomgyu so they let him go to taehyun.

yj: god atleast wait for us

sb: shouldn't taehyun be at the show ?

Yeonjun called hyuka to ask him about taehyun when he saw beomgyu going to their apartment.

hk: h-hyung !! WHERE ARE YOU ?!

Hyuka said while panting.

yj: where's taehyun ??

hk: he ran away

yj: WHAT ?? WHERE ??

hk: I DON'T KNOW ?! I was just following hi-

Yeonjun hung up the call.

Beomgyu rang the doorbell but no one answered.

sb: he won't be home, beomgyu listen-

bg: i- i know where he is

Beomgyu said walking towards the lift, leaving the other two confused.

sb: he knows ?

yj: yaa !! we can't leave him alone, he can barely walk !! you call hyuka, I'll go follow him.

Soobin called hyuka and explained everything that happened.

Hyuka was already almost at Taehyun's apartment as he didn't know where Taehyun ran off to, so he came to his apartment searching for him.

He didn't expect the others to be there too.

The two boys meet up outside the apartment.

hk: WHERE'S HE ??

sb: you said he ran away ?

hk: I'M ASKING ABOUT BEOMGYU HYUNG

sb: oh right... yeonjun hyung is already following him, let's us go too

 yeonjun hyung is already following him, let's us go too

☆—⁠☆—⁠☆

"hyung.... it's been 64 days since you've been missing.... I'm waiting for you...come back already...i really miss you a lot"

Taehyun said, breaking down into tears just like everytime. He found himself at the fountain again.

"I...I want to hug you hyung...so tight-"

"taehyun-ah"

☆—⁠☆—⁠☆

This AU is coming to an end huhuhu 😭😭 don't forget to comment tho 🥺