Finding Something Useful (1)

"uhhg.." Kim Rok Soo slowly opened his eyes with a groan.. 'What..happened..?'

He slowly sat up and brushed his red hair.

'Wait..Red hair..?' Kim rok soo looked around the room. "What..?" He mumbled. He then rememberd what happened. GoD touched Kim Rok Soo's forehead and used his devine power to give Kim Rok Soo the information he needed.

'Thank goodness i still have Record...hmm..it seems this guy that i have become is pretending to be a trash...' "at least i'm not someone famous..." Kim rok soo thought before mumbling. He then looked out the window.

It was still night.Maybe around 12/1 in the middle of the night. Rok soo then looked around the room properly. It was a luxurious room with a lot of expensive things. That naturally includes gold.

'What was the name of the person i possessed..? Ah..Cale Henituse, the first born of the Wealthy Count Henituse household...'

Kim rok soo, or rather Cale, Got up from his bed and went to the window. He could see a small Town, Rain City, that was it's name.

'Hmm...Wasn't that Choi Han in the Forest of Darkness..? If the God of Death was right then Choi Han will show up here in 3 months..' Cale thought as he gazed at the moon.

'I'll be able to get my revenge, if not on Choi Jung Soo then his Relative will be enough..' Cale's lips turned into a smirk, those who would see it would think Cale was a villain.

But who said he wasn't?

Cale laid back down on the bed, Tomorrow, He will get a good look at all the people at the estate, and continue acting like trash for now.

"Young Master-Nim" An Old man came to wake Cale up. Although Cale has woken up the moment the door opened, he pretended to sleep more, after all that's what the orginal Cale would do and he needed to continue it up as a cover.

Cale finally opened his eyes and sat up. "Young Master-nim, the count has requested for you to eat breakfast together with your family today." The old man said as he bowed slightly.

Cale looked at him with an annoyed expression "Ron" he called out to the old man "Deny the request, i will be eating in my room."

Ron, The Butler and The old man who came to wake Cale up. He was an assassin in hiding pretending to be a butler in a wealthy count's estate. He also has a son, Beacrox, who is a chef and a swordsman.

'Damn..how bad is this county's security to let an assassin inside the county..?'

"Of course, young master-nim" Ron bowed once again before leaving.

"Haaaaa..." Cale then let out a quiet sigh. "I hate this place already.."

After that Cale showered, Ate his food and walked a bit around the estate before leaving into the town.

"meeeeooooow"

"meeeooow"

Naturally he wasn't left alone. Two kittens began following him. A grey kitten and a red kitten. The red one was a bit smaller then the grey one. They both have gold/yellow eyes.

'I persume they're siblings by how the grey one is so protective of the red one no matter what.'

Cale finally stopped walking in an alley and looked toward the kittens.

"eh...what do you two want..?"

"Meeooowww" "meeoow"

"haaa.."

No matter what they're just cat's aren't they, they won't respond. Cale thought about what he needed to do next when he realized something. This world has beast tribes... He can test those Cats, can't he?

If they're normal cat's they won't react but if they're a Cat tribe they will.

Cale smirked as he said "You don't have to pretend to be normal cat's, i figured you two out already."

The two kittens flinched before looking at each other.

Cale realized what they wanted to do and got ready to stop at least one.

The kittens turned around and began running.

However before they could run off Cale cought the red kitten by his neck and held him up. This made the grey kitten stop and turn toward Cale.

HISSSSS

The grey cat hissed at Cale. The red kitten continued to struggle in Cale's hand but because he was small cale didn't really have to try to keep him in control. He pressed a bit harder at the kittens neck and the red cat stopped struggeling.

"Good kitten, don't struggle." Cale whispered. Both cat's got chills, it was because Cale said it in a very low and cold voice and although The red kitten couldn't see Cale's face, the grey kitten saw Cale's smiling face.

"If you come here nothing will happend to this one." Cale continued talking in a low and chilling voice while raising the red kitten a bit higher in the air.

As Cale observed the Grey Cat he could see it's paws trmbeling from fear and smiled at it. 'just a bit more and it'll come to me' Cale thought.

"You don't want anything happening to this one, do you?" Cale said while pressing the red Cat's neck a bit more

"Mreeeoooww..grr.." the red Cat let out a little growl.

The grey kitten slowly approached Cale with it's head down, it's paws still trembeling.

Cale stopped pressing the red kittens neck as hard as he did before and reached his hand out.

He grabbed the grey kitten by it's neck too.

"mreeooww.." It let out a silent meow but didn't struggle much. Cale smiled at that fact.

"Good. Your not struggleing. Now stay silent." Cale ordered and hid the kittens in a small bag. Although he put cats there it looked as if he was carrying bottles. It was because he set some empty bottles of alcohol inside.

The cat's stayed silent so Cale was happy. He then returned to the estate.

'They might be useful..'

A/N: i know On and Hong are children but i need to make Cale look like a proper villain okay? And i did warn everyone in the decription of the book that Violance was gonna be shown.. i'm sorry on and hong..i had too..(ᗒᗣᗕ)՞

Also about the Being a Trash but also a Hero book, I am working on the next chapter, it is gonna be a little longer then the others, that's why it's taking so long... sorryyyyy 😭