Puppets (1)

Ron.

Cale thought about what kind of person Ron was.

Ron Molan, the last Patriach of the Molan household on the Eastern Continet before the fall of Molan household along with the other 4 assassin households. Ron Molan lost almost all his family in that fire and battle but his son, Beacrox Molan. Ron has resistance to quite a few poison's as an assassin too.

He would make for a great pawn.

He's from a household of great assassins, he would be useful for quiet operations or getting rid of someone in Cale's way.

Cale started to smile a bit.

Yes, He needs Ron as a puppet. As a pawn in Cale's hand.

What about Beacrox? Should Cale also make him a Puppet? A pawn to run on Cale's hand just like Cale wants?

But how would he make Ron and Beacrox his puppets?

Should he use the Molan Household? Information about that?

Or maybe Arm?

Cale walked into his study. He hasn't been in here yet and the Original Cale never went inside for his Trash Reputation. He ordered a few servants to clean his study and after it was done he forbid anyone coming in. Even his family members.

He sat down on the chair by his desk and looked at the fire in the fireplace. Cale came up with a plan after staring at the fire for a while.

'What if i say that Choi Han is a member of Arm that came to find Ron and Beacrox? And that I want to help them..i will give them some information about Arm and the Molan Household then and tell them i only wish to help them.' Cale began to smile again. His cold eyes were still staring into the fireplace but his smile looked pure and innocent.

'I'll call Ron over. He's the first one on my target list. Then it's Beacrox and maybe i'll manipulate the cat's into thinking i did what i did for their own good?'

After a while a knock could be heard on Cale's study door.

"Young master-nim, you called for me?" Ron could be heard on the other side of the door. "Yes, I did, Come in"

Ron opened the door and froze for a moment. He could see how cale stared at the fire with Cold eye's and an indifferent face. Somehow it made him fear Cale but not at the same time.
"Why are you standing still? Come inside and close the door behind you." Cale said, without even glancing at Ron.

Ron walked in and closed the door behind him. He the stood right before the desk where Cale sat. The fire in the fireplace could be seen behind him. Cale's cold eyes moved up to see Ron's face. Ron stiffened the moment he made eye contact with Cale.

'Why...does he look like this..?' Is what Ron thought the moment he made eye contact with Cale.

"Ron." Cale called out to Ron in a low and cold but somewhat soft voice.

"Yes, Young Master-nim?" Ron hesitated for a second before answering. "Ron, i found something..interesting." Cale said as he stood up, still making eye contact with Ron.

"I found out about you being an assassin, from the Molan Household at that." Cale continued. Ron's face, for the first time, showed shock and some fear.

"But i also found out about Arm. Maybe...i even know more then you.." Cale said. Ron could feel a cold sweat running down his forehead. Cale walked up behind Ron but Ron didn't dare to turn around.

'Ron molan's mental health should be damaged after losing his wife and most other family members. It should also be damaged after he had to run all the way to the western continent for safety.' Cale came to that conclusion. If he were to start picking into those things it would continue to be easier to manipulate Ron.

Cale stopped walking right behind Ron, who stood still.

"I found out that a guy, Choi Han, Is a member of Arm who will come here in a month to look for the remaining Molan Household members." Cale whispered in a cold tone. Ron flinched at that and his head slowly headed down. He was looking at the ground.

"Ron..You've been with me since i was little, i may not show it but i am thankful, you are more of a father to me then the Count and I want to help you, I know a lot of information about Arm and the Molan Household. I can help you if you allow me, please." Cale said in a whisper, his voice was no longer cold, but soft. He put a hand on Rons shoulder and the other on ron's upper arm.

'Help..he can help? He has information..the puppy young master pretended to be that trash..he thinks of me as a father..? If i think about it...i did..treat him as a second son..but..help..Choi Han..' Ron was thinking as he continued to look down. His eyes were slightly shaking and his hands where clenched.

"Let me help you, like i said, i do care about you.." Cale continued. Although Ron was unable to see Cale's face he thought Cale had a sad expression on his face. But he was wrong.

Cale was looking at Ron with cold as ice eyes and a thick smile on his face. Cale was happy because his manipuation tactic seemed to be working.

"Y-young...master-nim....please..if..you do not mind...help me and my son...i beg you..." Ron said, he did not dare to look at Cale, who's smile became bigger, as He continued to look down at the ground. His clenched fists were no longer clenched and were slightly shaking like his eyes.

"Ron, I told you, i care about you, of course i will help you." Cale said, he continued to use the soft voice.

"Thank you..young master-nim.." Ron whispered.

Cale's cold eyes became colder as they looked at Ron. Cale's smile became so big you could see his teeth.

"Of course, Ron." Cale whispered and ended the conversation there.

A/N: what do you think of the book so far? Like i mentioned in the description in the warnings there is swear words, manipulation and violance so i hope that if you read this far it didn't bother you. I like writing this book actually, i think it's because i haven't seen many Villain/ Antagonist Cale Fanfics. The one that actually kind of inspired me to try making villain Cale fanfic is "The birth of a Villain" on AO3. I liked it quite a lot.

Anyways Hope you enjoy the book and see you in the next update!