Finding Something Useful (3)

Cale, who has his hood up since earlier, walked into the shop with spacial pocket bag's

"Ah! Welcome, Welcome!"

The shopkeeper, who didn't know who Cale was because of the robe and hood, welcomed Cale with an exited voice.

"Hello" Cale's greeting was short and indifferent. "I am looking to buy spacial pocket bag's..is it possible here?" He asked. Cale who normally talks rudely to anyone and everyone, had difficulty acting kind so he wanted to end this as guickly as possible.

"Ah! Yes, yes! One Spatial Pocket Bag will be about 1,500 gold coins" The shopkeeper spoke as he took out a spatial pocket bag.

"I'll get one then." Cale put his hand in the bag on his waist and took out 1,500 gold coins. He recived the Spacial Pocket Bag and immidietly tied it to his waist next to the bag with coins.

"Anything else you would like to buy?" The shopkeeper said as he took the gold coins off the counter. Greed could be easily seen on the shopkeepers face. Cale got somewhat happy that he would get to dissapoint that shopkeeper. "No, thank you," Cale said as he turned around and left. The shopkeepers face turned into one of dissapointment.

'Tsk, greedy fucks..' Cale thought to himself. 'Though...i guess i'm no different...i would choose money over anything else. Well..other then revange.' He snapped out of his thoughts when he realized his almost at the estate. He immidietly turned to an empty alley and took the robe off. He hid the robe and the bag with coins into the spacial pocket bag. He then hid the pocket bag in his clothes.

'This is easier then that stupid normal bag, haaa' Cale thought and began moving into the estate. He went out twice today. He will need to go out at least once tomorrow for his next plan and if it goes as it has to, he shouldn't need to leave the estate till that Choi Han guy appears.

Cale went inside the estate and noticed that the count and countess- orginal Cale's Father and step-Mother, were talking right down the corridor to his right. Luckily Cale didn't need to go there but straight so he pretenden not to see them until-

"Cale!" The count came over with the Countess and called out to Cale. They came right behind him.

'Haaaa...damn it...' Cale held back a sigh and turned around.

"Yes, Father?" He asked, still not bothered enough to actually listen to what the Count has to say.

"I heard you missed lunch today..why?" The count asked.

Cale stared at him.

Count of the Henituse Territory.. His name is Deruth Henituse and he is the father of Cale. Dertuh is currently with his second wife/ Cale's step mother.

"I wasn't hungry, Father" Cale casually responded. "Still you should eat at least something" The countess chimed in.

The current Countess of the Henituse Territory..Violan Henituse, the mother of Basen Henituse and Lily Henituse as well as step-mother of Cale. She is also the second wife of Deruth.

Cale ignored her. Why should he listen when she isn't even his real mother?

Violan's eyes clouded over when she was ignored by Cale, though her face remained indifferent. Deruth, who noticed Cale ignoring Violan decided to say something about it.

"Cale do not ignore your mother." Deruth used a stoic voice, hoping Cale would listen. "That woman is not my mother, Count Deruth." Cale responded in a cold voice and a stoic expression. His eyes were coldly staring at Deruth. Who made a sad expression at being called 'Count Deruth' and not 'Father'

"S-shouldn't you call me father, Cale?" Deruth asked. Violan took his hand and even she had a shocked expression. "I do not consider you a father, Count, now if you do not mind i would rather go back to my room then stay here and talk." Cale responded.

"Your dismissed, Cale.." The Count didn't try to argument with Cale after what he said. Cale turned around and resmued walking. He saw three people before him, Basen, Cale's Step-Brother, Lily, Cale's Half-Sister and Ron. Basen and Lily had a mix of sad,complicated and shocked expressions while Ron's expression seemed indifferent, but his eyes were a complicated mess.

Cale ignored the three and continued walking to his room.

"Haaa..Have i been that bad of a father to him..?" Deruth mumbled as he looked at Cale's back. Basen, Lily and Ron came up to the count and Countess. "Does orabuni not consider us family..?" Lily asked, and no one could answer.

They knew. He didn't consider them family.

Cale opened the door to his room and after stepping in he imidietly closed it. "Haaaaaaaa.... So annoying.." He let out a sigh and mumbled. On and Hong who hears his voice, slowly came out behind the drawer by Cale's bed.

Cale who noticed them coming out looked at them for about 2 seconds before stopping and walking up to the window.

The count will probably send food later so that Cale would at least eat dinner. He would give the cat's some of it, naturally.

Cale sat at the frame by the window and looked outisde in the sky, the moon will soon rise, the sky is turning dark and the first stars are showing.

On and Hong who are watching Cale glanced at each other and decided that, istead of being scared of him, maybe they should get close to him that way he won't hurt them as much. On was the one to approach Cale first. She jumped on the frame by Cales legs and sat down facing him.

Cale glanced at her and slightly frowned.

"What?" He said, but is was quiter then before, almost like a mumble. "Are you alright?" On asked, tilting her head a bit. Cale turned his head to look at her instead of glancing and looked at her confused. "Why are you asking that?"

"You seemed upset, like something was bothering you." On said "we said we want to be useful to you, but we aren't only useful for abilities!" On continued while hong jumped up behind her. It seemed as if Cale wouldn't hit them or throw them away so they will continue to try and get closer. Maybe..just maybe...they might change him into stopping threatening people.

"What else can you be useful for then?" Cale asked, still with a little confusion as to why On is bringing this up.

"We are good stress relivers! You can pet us as long as you want, and i promise you'll feel better!" Hong said, his tail wagging a little bit by the word 'pet'. Cale frowned slightly before sighing. "Fine...i guess...i can try that..." Cale mumbled.

On and Hong stood up and went to sit close to Cale, They really wanted to help cale somewhat. He may threaten people and hit them but...he did give them a roof above thei heads and said they can be useful. He even said he'll give then food.

On sat in a little space between Cale and the window, by Cale's thigh, while Hong jumped at Cale's lap. They could clearly see Cale's awkward and a bit uncomfortble expression. They glanced at each other and silently comunicated as Cale slowly started to pet them both.

'do you think he has never shown love to anyone before?'

'That, or he has never been shown love before'

'is that why he is so cold and violent sometimes?'

'maybe'

That was what their gazes seemed to be saying. They then glanced at cale who continued to pet them and looking out the window. On and Hong put their heads down and closed their eyes.

A/N: here's a little Chapter while I'm working on the reaction to a Trash but also a hero :>