5.

top gun historically having no women means they never had to have a women's locker rooms. but they did build a small square in the locker rooms with a curtain and shower for aubrey to use. it is the bare minimum and very inconvenient, but aubrey can'y exactly complain as she is in top gun.

after everyone went to the locker room to get changed out of this flying uniform and into their own casual clothes.

aubrey had just gotten changed into a pair of low waisted jeans and a small tank top to wear just to go back to her hut and get changed for her date with ice.

"looking forward to later, aubrey. i'll swing by at around 5." ice said. "any recommendations on what i should where?" aubrey asked. "bring some sort of swimsuit. i mean i am no fashionista" he said before kissing her quickly on the cheek and winking at her, turning to leave. "see ya at 5 anderson" he yelled over his shoulder, gaining the attention of aubrey's friends.

"oo sounds like aubrey's got a date with iceman" goose taunted. "ah cmon gimme a break" aubrey said snaking goose on the back of the head. "no shes right we shouldn't embarrass her even though our little baby's going on a date" james said wyping an imaginary tear. "they grow so old" mav said joining before they were all fake crying before they started laughing hysterically.

"no we're sorry, we're sorry. right boys?" goose said nudging the other two dying of laughter. "no we are, we are. we just want you to have the bestest of times with kazansky" james said. "iceman and scarlett sitting ina tree. k- i- s- s- i- n- g-" they chanted. "i'm outta here you guys are childish " aubrey said as the boys ranbeside her and they all hugged her apologizing profusely making aubrey giggle.

it is now currently 4;50 and aubrey has gotten ready and prepared for her date. tom told her close to nothing on what they were doing so she had no idea how to prepare. she just trusted that he would've told her if there was anything major for her to bring. fingers crossed

! i will post what i picture aubrey to where but please feel free to picture whatever you want !

this dress

this bikini

this bikini

aubrey heard a knock on her door, "it's me" she assumed tom shouted from the other side of the door. "come in" she yelled as she scrambled around trying to find her blue sandals. the door opened and closed as he stepped in.

"aha found them" aubrey said as she picked up the sandals and turned around to see a blond, smiling down at her, holding a bouquet of flowers. "oh wow are these for me?" she said sniffing them. "no i got them for maverick, you know these are his favourite flowers" ice said playfully "wow looks like someone did their homework. as aubrey found the vase she brought with her to put the flowers in.

"shall we?" ice said gesturing to the door. "we shall." aubrey said giggling and slipping her feet into her sandals and following ice onto the porch.

they got into his car and drove about 15 minutes out of town, until they were on the edge of a rocky cliffside above the ocean. they were the only ones there. he got out the car and ran around to her side to help her out, "such a gentleman" "i try" he grins. how she loves his smile.

"are you ready?" he asks as they're standing on the side of the cliff staring at the ocean, that they're about to jump into. "when am i not?" she smiles before she pushes him off as he let out a yelp and she jumps not long after. they swim to the surface around the same time laughing.

about 20 minutes after they're sitting at the top of the cliff sitting on a blanket eating some pizza and drinking beer that ice had brought with him. she was sitting with her back to his chest as they watched the scenery surrounding them.

"you were totally scared. you were screaming" ice said accusing aubrey of being scared when he pushed her off. "i was not it just caught me by surprise. plus your one to talk, when i pushed you off you practically screamed like a little girl" she said smirking up at him. "what can i say it 'caught me by surprise" tom said mimicking what bree had said earlier.

they paused and just enjoyed the sunset, the sound of the oceans lapping together and eachothers presence.

she looked up at him but he was already looking at her.

they leaned in until their lips met. it was a soft, delicate kiss. it was like they were scared that if they weren't gentle enough they'd wake up and realize it was all just a dream. they pulled away, not that they wanted to.

"i really like you aubrey arnold" "i think i like you more tom kazansky"

ok so i wrote this last night and i just came back to proofread and i just wanted to clarify- THE CLIFF ISNT THST HIGH UP BY JUMPING THEYRE NOT GOING TO DIE OK. damn i got really scared for a sec ppl would think that anyway- they kissed which is pretty cool. yeah.