Encouragement

(Y'ALL I'M FEELING BETTERRR!! WOOHOOOO! UPDATES COMING SOON :D)

"G-germany..? For how long..? When..? " I don't know what to say..

"For a year, and as I said, once you get released, I think it could be a nice change, and for a year, like an exchange program even though your graduated" he smiles.

"I can't, I can't leave my family and friends behind.. I can't leave A-Lan.. Or Addi, I'm sorry but I can't! "

"Just think about it, if they really care about you they'd support you coming with me for a year"

"I need time to think DD"

"DD? "

"Donor dad"

"You can just call me dad"

"Dale is my dad, he raised me"

"You make it sound like I left you" he rolls his eyes.

"Whatever. I want to see Addi and A-Lan, send them in please"

"Just promise me you'll think about it" he says as he stands up and walks towards the door.

"Yea whatever"

He leaves and Addi and A-Lan enter a few minutes later.

"What happened? " Addi asks sitting beside me while A-Lan stood beside her

"He wants me to go to Germany with him when I get released.. "

"It could be fun! Get to know your culture and more about your dad! " Addi encourages.

"Yea it could be a great opportunity" A-Lan agrees.

"For how long? " Addi asks.

"A year.. "

Their eyes widen. "Do you want to go? " Addi questions.

"I mean... Kind of... But I don't want to leave you guys" I squeeze the stuffed alien tighter.

"Well... It could be an escape from all that's happened.. Give you a break from all this y'know? " Addi smiles.

"If it is something you want to do.. You should do it, don't let us hold you back." A-Lan half smiles.

A-Lans Pov

I don't want her to go.. But I want to support her and what she wants. But if it helps keep her safe then it's worth it. It'll only be a year right..? She'll be back in no time.. Right..?

But what if she finds someone new.. Someone who can actually protect her..
What if she decides to stay there?

(Poor A-Lan over thinking :( )

"A-Lan, Love you ok?" Y/n asks concerned reaching for my hand.

"Uhm..y-yea.. Just fine.. " I state sadly as she grabs my hand. "I'll give you two some space" Addi says and leaves.

"What's wrong A-Lan? I know you aren't okay"

"I'll just miss you if you go.. That's all... "

"I don't want to go, j don't want to leave you... But at the same time it could be fun.. " she shrugs.

"You should go Y/n"

"But-"

"If that'll make you happy you should do it, all I want is to see you happy" I kiss her hand and sit beside her.

"I'm happy here with you guys... With you"

"This is a chance to see what your other side of life is like though, spend time with your donor dad, learn more about your origin"

"Are you sure that you're okay with me going? "

"It's not up to me. It's up to you and I will always support you princess"

"I love you"

"I love you more"

"I'll get everyone else's input before I decide"