Tourist

As we pull to a stop we all get out and DD hands us tickets.

We walk a little as I chat with Tiyal. She's pretty fun. The boys are all lame though.

When we bump into a line of people and people asking for our tickets. I look up and see a castle.

"Omg it's so pretty!" I coo, awestruck.

"Y/n, this is the Neuschwanstein Castle, one of the biggest tourist attractions in Germany!" Kalani says as she hands the, I'm assuming, tour guide, her ticket. He smiles and takes Noah's who's busy on his phone.

He smiles at me and I hold my ticket out. He brushes our finger tips together when he goes to take it and winks as he moves on to Tiyal.

"He so flirted with you Y/n" she whispers nudging me. "Good for him, I have a boyfriend" I shrug smiling at the thought of him

His gorgeous blue-eyes I always get lost in, his hair that always looks so soft and perfect, Its super fun to play with.

My cheeks heat up. "Awww, so is it serious?"

"Even more serious than if I told you this castle was huge!" I say as I look up into the big castle.

I twist some hair around my finger.

"Soo, show me him!" She insists.

"I will later Ok?" I wink. "But I actually do want to see this castle.

(Fun fact: it actually is a tourist attraction with tours of it and everything:) )

She laughs and nods. "So tell me about your home life back in uhmmm..."

"Seabrook"

"So tell me about your life there"

"Not much to tell" I lie not wanting to dump everything recently onto her.

"That's not what I heard" Noah winks walking by.

"Aww don't hold back! I asked so lay it on me" she smiles. "Not comfortable talking about it yet?"

I shake my head. She nods in understanding.

"Well, maybe one day" she smiles and skips a long.

"Maybe" I shrug.

We keep walking around the castle, seeing and learning many new things.

It's so pretty. And big. It feels like we've been walking for forever and we're not even half done.

I pull out my phone to text A-Lan.

💘My Alien<3

"Lovee, I miss youu"

"I miss you too n/n, wanna call?"

"I'm on a castle tour so I can't, thinking about you tho 😘"