Leaving

Ok so I'm trying to recontinue this story a little but I had so many plot ideas I forgot some of them but updates will be slow and I'll keep trying to update again!

If I mess some things up from earlier in the plot or anything please lmk!

I don't know if I ever named donor dad so he's gonna stay DD

If you remember the plot earlier on and notice i messed something up please tell me

Anyways.

-----

(If you don't like it you can change it remember)

Yesterday I hung out with everyone for the final time at the lake.

Now I'm at the airport with DD getting ready to go to Germany.

"I'll miss you guys" I say after I had hugged everyone as I hold hands with A-Lan and have an arm wrapped around Addi.

"We'll miss you more Y/n" they say in unison.

I put my head on A-Lans shoulder

"Flight 257 boarding now" we hear over the intercom. "That's us" DD says as we all go into a big group hug

"I'm going to miss you guys so, so much" i say as a stray tear falls.

I pull out of the hug and hug mom and dad. "I'll call you when we land" they nod and squeeze me.

"Y/n, we have to go!" DD says and i nod "i love all of you!" I wave as i follow DD to the plane.

"We're in first class Y/n" DD winks at me and I half smile keeping my eyes at the ground.

"What's wrong sweetheart?"

"I'm gonna miss them" I shrug as the air into our seats.

"It'll be okay Y/n, this will be fun!"

I nod slowly and fall asleep on the plane.

~~~

I open my eyes and see Addi in her cheer uniform getting the crowd pumped.

It's a nice day until suddenly it's not.

We all look up and see the UFO again.

"A-Lan?" I whisper to myself as I look up and recognize that ship.

Wire towers fall over lighting stuff on fire.

Song starts:

Bucky:

Woah, I can't deal, man, this can't be happening