Part 3 Rewrite

Hey guys hope you enjoy the story

Sabre's POV

"Have you found them, Shadow?" "Yes they are in a cave near a red kingdom, but something's not right." "What do you mean Shadow." "It's not worn down like it should be. It's like people still live there." ''Interesting" (This isn't good if they find the red kingdom and we befriend them and they tell the leaders about the kingdom.)

M's POV

"Goodbye Apprentice" "See you later Leader" *sigh* (I hate it when he lectures me about meeting Sabre it's not like he'll tell anyone I mean Time knows, because he spied on Sabre speaking of Sabre he hasn't rung the bell we put up so he can call me over when he wants to talk.) *teleports over to the kingdom" The leaders were talking about something. Light was the first one to notice me. "Hey M, why are you here?" He asked curiously "I'm looking for Sabre, have you seen him." "He left to chase some humans that were in front of the kingdom, but they ran away so Sabre is looking for them." "I see well then I'll keep an eye out for them just in case." "Thanks M that'll help a lot." I teleport away back to my house, but then someone interrupts my teleportation.

Time's POV

I interrupted M's lighting, so I can talk to him about Sabre. "Hey M, sorry for the scare I just wanted to talk to you." "Oh it's ok just try to not do it when I'm teleporting" "Sure, anyway I wanted to talk to you about Sabre's little quest" "Oh that do you know where he is" "He was talking to Shadow and since I could see and talk Shadow, because of the Time dimension's camera and he said, they are hiding near the red kingdom in a cave." "Oh no, Sabre needs to get them and quickly it could be trouble if they find us."

This was made in school so I had a lot of time, because sub