Part 5 rewrite

Shark's POV

"Sabre, stop joking around, we can respawn in whatever world we are in.", I said, like for real he's trying to joke around to scare us. "Not here I have already died and got teleported to heaven in this world. In this world heaven is called the World Beyond.", Sabre said.

Sabre's POV

Idiots they really think I would joke in a time like this, "Sabre how did you die." asked Unicorn.
"Uhm a steve corrupted by darkness that had a crystal that makes a hero that is supposed to defeat the darkness." I said. "What did you just say?"Shark said, "I said, '' A steve corrupted by darkness that had a crystal that makes a hero that is supposed to defeat the darkness.". "He called himself Nightmare Steve." I said, suddenly lightning came and teleported us to the Steve Village.

Time's POV

I was just chilling in the house the Village made for me and Sabre then I heard lightning outside. I went outside to see what it was. Then I see Sabre with his friends outside, "Hey Sabre how did it go with the leaders?" I asked, "Uhh about that we didn't exactly go to the Rainbow Kingdom." Sabre said, "What do you mean Sabre?", I asked,

One explanation later

Sabre's POV

"WHAT!",Time yelled, his face in shock, "You got teleported to the World Below and met Void Steve and he DIDN'T destroy you?" "Yup trust me I am just as confused.", like really confused,

:^

"Sabre, why are you friends with a steve?!" asked Ryan, ... I forgot they were here, "Well I'm friends with a steve, because most of them are friendly" I said, "What do you mean most of them?" asked Tina, "hehe well there was Nightmare Steve, Reverse Steve, Faceless, Void Steve, The Unnamed, The First Curse, and Dark Steve, but he turned good, and Shadow Sabre who betrayed me and controlled Dark to kill me, oh and Dark and Reverse combined into Chaos Steve, Sol who was the Former Yellow Assistance, Soul Steve who was a corrupted blue steve, Corruption Steve who was the Indigo Leader when he wasn't a Leader and Elemental Steve who was good, but he went crazy trying to follow his creator Galaxy Steve's warning and keep Time for intervening with the Steves.", ...............

Reunion of friends/ FavremySabre Story/ Rainbow Quest /VERY SLOW UPDATES/जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें