Part 4 Rewrite

Hello friends from all over the world
:>

Sabre's POV

"Is this the cave, Shadow?" "Yes, it is." "Alright, now go away." "Fine.", so this is the cave, huh.. I hope they are my friends, wait is that Ryan's voice? "You guys stay here, I'm going to check who is out there." Ryan walked out of the cave, and he was in shock. "Hey Ryan, how are you doing?" Suddenly he pulls me inside the cave, and then I see Tina, Goldy, Shark, and Unicorn Man in shock. Well, I'm in so much trouble with my brother (Shark).

1 hour later

"YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN MORE CAREFUL." yelled Shark, So yeah.. Shark is yelling at me that I should have been more careful, but I don't care. "I know bro, but I'm fine physically at least but mentally is a different story." Shark's expression changed from angry to serious which isn't that different.

:'>

"You are staying here"

>:0

"WHAT!! I'M NOT A KID! I KNOW THIS PLACE BETTER THAN YOU!" Ok this is way too far I need to escape,but for now, "We're going to go destroy those steves at a kingdom that we found." Oh no I need to get back to the kingdom, but for now I need to act. "A kingdom?" "Yes a kingdom that has multiply colored steves Goldy, Unicorn Man stay with Sabre." (Oh no not Unicorn).

30 minutes later

And Shark, Tina, and Ryan are back, not surprising. "So what happened to you guys going to destroy the steves?" I asked, "We got stopped by weird creatures who were all black and tried to attack us." My face went white, (the darkness but how we got rid of them.), "Where did you see them?" "Near the kingdom of steves about 1000 blocks away, but it doesn't matter. Since they are probably going to destroy the steves." "Then they are going to come after us." I said, They looked shocked. "What do you mean, Sabre?" Ryan asked, "The Darkness will take any chance it gets to destroy, or corrupt anything not just the steves of course animals are the one thing they won't attack." "Why?" Shark asked, "Because they were made to defeat some steves that are from the world below, but with a cost of destroying steves" (Shadow, teleport us to the temple.) "Sure" *Lighting*, "This picture shows the darkness surrounding the steves, so the steves thought they were trying to attack." "But they were trying to protect them." Goldy said, "exactly Goldy."

M's POV

"Time you see this" "sure do M, Sabre is friends with them." "Teleport them here now" "Alright" *Lighting* "WHAT THE- oh hey Time, M" Sabre said. "Hey Sabre you do realize the leaders are looking for you, because you have been gone for 10 hours" "Wait really, wow I didn't realize I was gone that long." "Well you're going back with your friends." "Alright talk to guys later." *Lighting*

Sabre's POV

Time teleported us, but then we didn't appear in the Kingdom, we appeared in the World Below.
"Oh no not these things again." "Hello Sabre.", Wait that voice, "VOID TELEPORT US BACK RIGHT NOW I ALREADY DEALT WITH YOU MULTIPLE TIMES!" I shouted, "Nah I think I'll let you deal with the demon steves." With that he teleported away, "ARE YOU KIDDING ME!" "Sabre calm down, it's going to be alright.", said Tina, "Sure whatever you say, but I'm going to find a way out of this place.", I said angrily. "Sabre calm down, it's not like they can hurt us, remember we are able to respawn." said Shark, "not in this world Brother, not in this world." "You're kidding right Sabre" said Ryan,

616 words not including this little part :)